help me gm about zlibwapi.dll plzzzz...

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

ExeL
Autoscopy
help me gm about zlibwapi.dll plzzzz...

Post by ExeL » 07 Apr 2009, 20:57

GM or anyone plzzzz can u help me about the slibwapi.dll and where can i get this file and locate it??? I try getting into the game but it keeps saying zlibwapi.dll :cry: is missing and i should reinstall the client. what will i do? plzzz help me :cry: :cry: :cry:
Kaichu

Post by Kaichu » 17 Apr 2009, 12:59

Hello. I'm also new to this server, and I'm having this same issue. I have reinstalled twice, in the order suggested on the main page, and I'm still receiving this error. I've been able to play other Perfect World servers before, both International and MY. I know you said "Direct X" several times, but could you be a bit more specific please, if that's the solution? I can't see how Direct X can be my problem, when I'd assume the same version that is required to play this server is also required for International, which I can access with no trouble.

I appreciate any help that anyone can offer. <3
Apsik

Re: help me gm about zlibwapi.dll plzzzz...

Post by Apsik » 17 Apr 2009, 15:36

When u install PWI client its create a file PerfectWorld Entertaiment inside this is PerfectWorld International u must simple open file PerfectWorld Entertaiment rightclick on PerfectWorld International end drag it on desktop then delete empty file PerfectWorld Entertaiment end replece it with PerfectWorld International then instal patches end all will be fine :)
Kaichu

Post by Kaichu » 17 Apr 2009, 23:03

Thanks for the advice, but could you tell me where to get the DNS patch you're talking about? The front page contains links to the International client, the LMS patch, and the Animation patch. I've looked around the forums for a possible clue as to what that DNS patch is, but I can't find one.
Thanks again, and sorry for being so much trouble. T_T

EDIT // I was able to get in without the DNS patch, whatever that is. I'm so sorry for being a bother; it turns out I was actually installing into the wrong folder this whole time, assuming that the patches used whatever the default folder setup was for International.

Again, so sorry.. And thanks for the help, again, Kusta. I look forward to playing here, since it seems very fun. ^_^
dumle

Re: help me gm about zlibwapi.dll plzzzz...

Post by dumle » 19 Apr 2009, 03:02

same happened to me . game work perfect one day it made this mistake so it cant be direct x you need to reinstall. sorry but i think the chance of a microsoft program deleting itself is pretty rare. and i tried put in the dll files missing. everytime you add one there come a new error with a new dll to add and in the end it just makes a error where it say asjoiewpjr09832ur09 jfew0j (alot of crap that makes no sence) i could use the link for DNS hotfix patch also cant find it either