will not let me log in

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Shara
Vigilance
Re: will not let me log in

Post by Shara » 23 Jan 2015, 16:08

Hello chan

Did you register for the same server you downloaded? If not then you may have used symbols or UPPSERCASE letters in your username and/or password, you can email LMS at lmsperfectworld@gmail.com and ask to reset it for you to register again, be sure to only use lowercase letters and numbers when you register, no special characters like !@#$, symbols or other things like ä ü and such.

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook
Shara
Vigilance

Post by Shara » 24 Jan 2015, 23:37

Hello again chan

Did you email LMS first to ask to reset the email you registered with and wait for a reply from him saying you can register again? If you did not mail him yet or had no reply it may not accept the same email again to register.

Just email him, wait for a reply then register again. :)

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook
Shara
Vigilance

Post by Shara » 27 Jan 2015, 14:23

At character select before joining a realm (pve/pvp), it won't let you choose between them at the top-right or?