Major yell for help!

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

KenziKitsune
Autoscopy
Major yell for help!

Post by KenziKitsune » 25 Jun 2014, 06:37

i just took my veno up to volcanic purgatory, to to the front of the fb19, to catch a golem and get it started on leveling it up. i did my usual routien of taking off all my gear/weapon, so i could fight it barehanded, bringing it down gradually so i dont kill it before capture. the active three golems attacked as usual, and i used noxious gas on them, expecting them to go splat. instead, i was the one who went splat.....damn things killed me! me, lev103, they killed me! not once, but three times! the last time i had on all my gear and weapon...thats when i saw the orange name and lev 110. and not even catchable.

what gives??

i flew all over the bloody map, looking for any catchable golems, and couldnt find *any* of the pets i usually use wit a catchable tag on them! can anyone explain this to me? because right now it feels a lot like someone hates venos or sees them as totally obsolete. what am i supposed to do for fighting pets, if i cant go out and catch them? the herc isnt the ultimate veno pet some think it is...its a tank, and for some jobs, not a good one. anyway, you cant fill your pet bag with hercs...he needs backup, pullers and other pets. and i cant find any i use. why was the catch tag taken off all the veno pet mobs??
[font=Verdana]"Mama Fox"[/font]
KenziKitsune
Autoscopy

Re: Major yell for help!

Post by KenziKitsune » 25 Jun 2014, 14:07

....an update.

i still havent found any of my usual pets, except my beloved kowlin. there are the glacial walkers, but ive never liked them. not as fast or have the endurance of a golem, what bothers me the most is their huge 'footprint'-the room they take up that makes them hard to work around. i much preferr a smaller, more compact pet, like the two newest ones in pwi-the monkey king and harpey. they are a perfect pair, and i really wish lmspw had them for sale...really worth the cost, especially the harpy!!

anyway, im going to have to get by on my old 'second string' pets-heartless wolf, mechcrab glacial walker, and know i cant take on any instances...these guys just dont have the staying power of my usual team. why, oh why have so many pets been blocked from us??
[font=Verdana]"Mama Fox"[/font]
GMInnocence

Re: Major yell for help!

Post by GMInnocence » 26 Jun 2014, 19:35

Hi sorry that you are having problems with taming the pets that you would like in the game. If you would like to extend upon the pets you would like maybe I can point you in the right direction on where to tame them. The volcanic magmite is tameable but only at level 110. Sorry for this but the fb 19 caves have been customized. Since this mob is located mostly in there the ones just outside are custom too. There is the Crystalline magmite is tameable at level 17 and is just south of Timberfield if you would like to try that one.
The harpy and monkey king are both available in the event gold boutique. They are both 25 gold. Event gold can be obtained through a donation or reaching level 150.
Good luck and Happy Gaming