Husband's wizard needs help

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

KenziKitsune
Autoscopy
Husband's wizard needs help

Post by KenziKitsune » 17 Jun 2014, 03:19

my family has played PW since PWI came out in '08, and weve been on a number of private servers as well. last night, i was on my husbands account, trying to figure out a problem he is having, and i cant figure it out either. hence the yell for help.

we are both still in the primal world, and hes supposed to do the 'Golden Lute String' quest, but i saw a guy under a tree with a shield over his head, so i went and talked to him. before i knew it, the quest, 'Never Spoken Love' was done, and i had forgotten to back out of the quest so my husband could do it. now, the PWI wiki says that 'Forbidden Music' has to be done before this, and when i had flown over the musicians platform there were gold shields over both heads. but after speaking to the guy under the trees, the shields were gone, and on inspection of all the surrounding quest npcs yet to do, none have shields either.

it looks like ive really screwed up my husbands avatar's quests.....how can i fix it? hes not as savvy to games as the rest of the family is-hence my trying to help.
[font=Verdana]"Mama Fox"[/font]
GMInnocence

Re: Husband's wizard needs help

Post by GMInnocence » 18 Jun 2014, 14:07

Doing the Never Spoken Love quest is a optional quest and yes Forbidden Love is a prequiste to the Never Spoken Love. You should have no problem carrying on in your quests.

Happy Gaming
KenziKitsune
Autoscopy

Re: Husband's wizard needs help

Post by KenziKitsune » 23 Jun 2014, 00:12

thats just it....the shields have dissappered over the two musicians heads, so there are no more quests he can do. he hadnt done the lute string or other one. how can this be fixed?
[font=Verdana]"Mama Fox"[/font]