Cant Vote Need Help

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

rpgfun
Autoscopy
Cant Vote Need Help

Post by rpgfun » 02 Sep 2013, 09:09

Hello I just recently joined the game and I don't know why is the voting system isn't working for me. I already adjusted my browser to accept cookies but it is still not working for me. It keeps sayin wait 6 hrs and I have alrdy try to vote like 4 times. Need help to why it wont let me vote.
Shara
Vigilance

Re: Cant Vote Need Help

Post by Shara » 03 Sep 2013, 13:29

Hello rpgfun

Have you tried other browsers? If not try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, or others you haven't tried to vote with. And also check their cookie options.

Is there anyone else in the same house or network voting? If so that could be the problem, since only one account is allowed to vote with each IP. (Internet router thing.)

The 6 hours to vote timer does reset if you wait too long between voting sessions, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem if you vote every 1-3 days or so.

Let me know if you still can't vote after trying different browsers and/or if there is any other problem.

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook
rpgfun
Autoscopy

Post by rpgfun » 03 Sep 2013, 19:34

Thank You I got it working now idk what happend...and yes my browser is google chrome. Wasnt letting my vote 1st few days but now i can vote properly.
georgiev73

Post by georgiev73 » 16 Jul 2014, 21:13

I have semi problem after probably to change IE with a Opera browser (recommended with some TOP Private Game charts site). 19:50 date 06.07.2014 I am login to vote and banners can't working. Lost 4 important points.
Poseidon
LMSFW GM

Post by Poseidon » 17 Jul 2014, 16:08

georgiev73 wrote:I have semi problem after probably to change IE with a Opera browser (recommended with some TOP Private Game charts site). 19:50 date 06.07.2014 I am login to vote and banners can't working. Lost 4 important points.
Is the voting working for you now? - As made clear by the threadmaker it worked for them after a couple of days of using the same browser?
[GM]Poseidon