help plz sir GM

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

tagz1978
help plz sir GM

Post by tagz1978 » 27 Feb 2013, 10:29

good day sir GM im new in this game so i need some help,i need to know where is the setting coz when i use this game it's so big on my pc,i can't see the lower part, i tried to find the setting so i can reduce to small but icant find the settings,the graphics i tried the graphics but when i click it i got always DC,thank !! i wish u can help me,best wishes!!!
Yviene
LMSPW GM

Re: help plz sir GM

Post by Yviene » 27 Feb 2013, 14:02

There's a "Setting" button on LMSPW LAUNCHER, change the settings before you logged into the game. You can turn the graphics lower and also set the resolution that fits to your computer.
tagz1978

Post by tagz1978 » 27 Feb 2013, 15:01

sir i cant see any settling after i click the launcher,all i see in upper is (Manual,Update,Verify,Graphics,but when i click graphics i always got (patcher stop working)then this one too (A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.Window will close the program and notify you if a solution is available) this is all i got always...
Shara
Vigilance

Post by Shara » 28 Feb 2013, 04:37

Hello tagz1978.

I asume you play on our Descent server as only that one so far had the problem of the patcher/launcher crashing while trying to change any settings.

There is a simple way around the patcher/launcher to change the resolution/size of your game.
Go in-game, and once on any character, if you can't see the system buttons at the bottom-right, press the U hotkey on your keyboard, it will open the settings window in-game, when it opens you'll be on the System tab, there you can change your game resolution/size, from full screen to window mode, from max size your screen can handle to the smallest setting possible.

Try to change the size and such there and see if it works.

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook