Help Please

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

xavierdan26
Help Please

Post by xavierdan26 » 01 Oct 2012, 01:09

Hey guys, I'm new to this game and I wanna know where can I go to level up my character and also some tips about the game, I've browsed the forums but some of the guides are outdated and doesn't help that much. Thank you in advance if you can help me with my questions.
Zaylia
Autoscopy

Re: Help Please

Post by Zaylia » 02 Oct 2012, 12:55

If you are playing on the 1000x server you lvl up by killing mobs and grind Fb's to get coins and mats for gear.

If you are on the Decent server you need to do daily quests such as crazy stone, world quests, OHT, Morai dailies, Base quests if your guild has a base. Also by doing your cultivation (gold quests) and Morai (yellow quests) you will lvl up very fast.

Need more info than that just ask around on which ever server you are on or back here on forums. Good Luck :)
xavierdan26

Post by xavierdan26 » 02 Oct 2012, 20:48

Zaylia wrote:If you are playing on the 1000x server you lvl up by killing mobs and grind Fb's to get coins and mats for gear.

If you are on the Decent server you need to do daily quests such as crazy stone, world quests, OHT, Morai dailies, Base quests if your guild has a base. Also by doing your cultivation (gold quests) and Morai (yellow quests) you will lvl up very fast.

Need more info than that just ask around on which ever server you are on or back here on forums. Good Luck :)

Can you tell me where can I get those quest?, btw it's good to see someone that's still here in the forums, thank you very much :D
Zaylia
Autoscopy

Post by Zaylia » 03 Oct 2012, 01:52

First time you do World Quest (wq) you need to pick it up from the Elder in East Archo - quest is Paperclip and you will need keep finding which NPC to talk to by going in quest log > Available Quests > Repeatable untill you get to the 30th NPC (you dont do all 30npc's it jumps around)

Crazy Stone (cs) quest is daily can be picked up by Tu Heng in West Archo, there is an extra CS you can get by exchanging tokens for wine and trading the wine to the MatchMaker for a wedding invatation and bringing that to Tu Heng and the 3rd CS is in Morai at the Stone Collector

Phoenix Valley (pv) is once a day can be started by Khoan the Survivor in West Archo take quest for Echoes of P.Valley and wait for the NPC to give the token to enter (only have 15min to get in there) then talk to the R.O.C npc and begin (if you die you get ported out if you dont have rez scrolls and cant go back in till next day)

Morai dailies you can do once you join an Order - Corona, Luminance, or Shroud - talk to the Leader of the Order and take the Visit: Divine Emissary > talk to that NPC and take either 2 white quests or 1 purple (random on what you get) Also talk to which ever NPC by the Leader that has a Blue Icon above head they give a daily quests that you have to finish in 1 hour (There is also a once a week quest the Wraith Mission quest -red- and you need a party with a person from each order to kill a mini boss and you have 24 hours to do that quest)

Base Quests (bq) have 4 dailies you can do a day (only if you are in a guild that has a faction base) Talk to the Faction Base Manager NPC in East Archo > Enter Base > Faction Sentinel NPC > Enter the Base - talk to the Faction Monolith in center to get 3 quest and a Quiz quest (10 min to answer it) you will need your guildies to help you with the mob killings when first starting out or you will go squish a lot

Bounty Hunter (bh) quests are once a day you talk to the Head Hunter in the Center of Archo on the Platform. You will be given a quest to kill a Boss in an FB you will need a party for this when you turn in you get random goodies and another quest for a different boss.....some of these will stack if you can not get to them the same day if it is a different boss from previous day

Old Heaven's Tear (oht) you can't get into there until you follow the long line quets to get the key to go back in time which start's with talking to General Summer's NPC in South Archo area by the forges

There is also marrage quests that are once a day if your lucky enough to find that special someone in game do that with lol

To Start your Cultivation you will follow the Gold Color quests that asks you to speak with the Elder in Dream Weaver Port

To Start your Moria adventure you will follow the Yellow Color quests that have you speak to Spirit Loyan down in Elysium Village

Well I think that is all of them and should give you a good head start in the game. Need anymore help ask on here or in game. Good Luck!!