need some help with a MAYJOR problem

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Malivictus
need some help with a MAYJOR problem

Post by Malivictus » 20 Mar 2012, 01:26

Hi guys and girls of LMS I have this Problems and I have asked Gm's and even LMS ( where he does log in and even more so when he talks) and I have got no where so I am Forced to ask here.

My Question is this..

I have the Tools used to Open the Pck files and such ( yes I know its a ban on the REAL Perfect world ) however I am trying to replace my Tuddy model with that of another ( as I hate the look of him and I want to swap him for another I have the one in mind However I cannot seem to Find the Tuddy models name let alone Folder to Swap them across and I hope that someone out there knows so that I can change them I have many reasons as to why and I shall Go into them

1) when using him he has a Random Run off ( when in a FB or out Grinding for that matter )

2) he is a Large model to use when he runs and attacks its almost imposable to click on anything else apart from him IE when trying to Tame pull and then Run all you do is click on him and then its to late your Dead or Dieing

3) he just don't fit right in the Game he is From another Game made my PWI and I want to use a pet that IS from the PWI world and that Does fit in..

4) and because he has the Highest stats Veno's like myself are FORCED to use him as the Budda at the same level has under half the Tuddys P def and M def ( even with Pet buffs ) the Tuddy will always win..and Frankly I don't want to be FORCED to use a pet that EVERYONE ELSE HAS ! I want to change it up so that I don't have to look at its Freakin UGLY Face 24/7 with out Giving up a Good Tank pet/DPS add on I use A lot of the Golems IE Daemon Cart warder inc.. and I love them but I cant use them as a pet MADE OF STONE HAS LESS P.def than a bloody teddy bear ?? I know I am smashing my head on a Rock here But I have to ask..does anyone know the model Folder name and what pck its in so I can Swap him out...Thank you..

PS im sorry for the Long read its just that I have been trying for almost a year now to get a answer from LMS or any of the GM's let alone Goggling my Tits off..

Thanks Sheva Gods0fWar Leader....
LMS
Site Admin

Re: need some help with a MAYJOR problem

Post by LMS » 21 Apr 2012, 12:22

Ok i can balance it by adding same stats pets with other skins. Just write here few desired pets names (exact) with link to pwdatabase if possible, and i will add them in next patch
Head Admin
Kurea
Transform

Re: need some help with a MAYJOR problem

Post by Kurea » 23 Apr 2012, 15:38

I'm really glad this has finally been replied to, I've suggested this in the past as well in topics like "What would you like to see in the next patch".

I don't have the link to pwdatabase since I couldn't find this pet there but a tutti with a chicken skin would be awesome, nice, small and fun (least for me).
We already have this chicken as a baby pet, 2nd one on the list in this topic: http://perfectworld.yo1cam.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5241
Here's a picture of it as well: Image

Just as an idea, there are tons of neat looking baby pets we already have (like the Chicken, Cerberus Pup, Cursed Tiger Demon Pet, Divine Tiger Sage Pet etc.) you could try using those skins on tutti, can even have the same names or add "Battle" at the end of each name so you can tell the difference in between those and the baby pets.