Help Porblem With Culti

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

boggjitoo
Help Porblem With Culti

Post by boggjitoo » 01 Mar 2012, 22:04

im lvl 109 and only first fairy. i want to do my 99 culti now and i cant....elder wont give me quest, and i dont have the quest in my quest list, or i cant see it..is there anyway i can get my culti reset or for somone to at least check out whats going on with this...did cultivation change or something? is the guide on the site out-dated? pls i need help i really wanna get my culti 109 as well but i need 99 first>.>
Astrid88
Vigilance

Re: Help Porblem With Culti

Post by Astrid88 » 02 Mar 2012, 18:16

Follow this guide: http://perfectworld.yo1cam.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7967 step by step. If the elder has no quest for you go to next part (npc in 1st city of heaven or hell depending of your fairy). If the next npc still has no quest for you go to next one (npc in 2nd city in hell or at a waterfall in heaven). If you still get no quest you might have to met a npc in fb59 (Valley of Disaster) for heaven culti or at Nameless Isle near ADC for hell culti.

You probably started the quest and just don't remember what step you stoped at. If you follow the guide you should get to the right part sooner or later and you will be able to continue the quest.

Btw: The guide is outdated but only names are bad. The step order and coords are still right.