LMS PLEASE unbind for me

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

kinokala
Autoscopy
LMS PLEASE unbind for me

Post by kinokala » 01 Mar 2012, 02:14

pls lms if you have a spare second could u unbind my magic sword for me? on my character PinkiePie account would be very much appreciated ty=]
and yes, i did read the guide and tried to mail lms but mailbox is full it says...so...idk what else to do.
iferget
Doom

Re: LMS PLEASE unbind for me

Post by iferget » 01 Mar 2012, 05:20

OMG! LMS's mailbox is full!

I can imagine he's pretty busy. I think you might have to wait to have your item unbound until he gets done with his current nightmare. I'm still waiting for him to return one Char to lvl150, 2 chars to lvl 109, and return 3 customs, NV helm, and a bunch of other things.
Put it in perspective: If I'm waiting, you can too. ;)
kinokala
Autoscopy

Post by kinokala » 01 Mar 2012, 22:10

omg really? wow thanx for pointing out the obvious...cause im just a total idiot. read more closely before u decide to contradict somone smart guy. i guess u didnt see where i put 'if you have some spare time' in there lol. obviously i know hes busy...'put it in perspective' i was polite in my way of asking to be seen and your comments were completely not needed. ty...
Zaylia
Autoscopy

Post by Zaylia » 03 Mar 2012, 14:29

It might be easier if you "catch" him in game. With all the emails he's getting he could be sorting threw them to what is more important. Not saying you are not important but it was easier for me to do in game. Just keep 5mil on you and hopefully you wont have to wait too long for a pm back :)