quest help

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

jlfriend2005
quest help

Post by jlfriend2005 » 14 Oct 2011, 16:17

hey all new to lmspw! been playing two days and am lvl 78 atm and picked up the rancor plot quest from the general in archo. its a gold quest and is part of your culti in the pwi version. however i am unable to find either of the 2 mobs needs for the 3 part sub quest. ( necrophil hexaraneid or the mini boss franrit leader). the question has prolly been answered but i couldn't find it in any of the older forums and didnt see a spot for quest help (as I am still used to pwi version forums) also if this is the incorrect place for this topic plz feel free to direct me to the right place as I dont mind constructive criticism. thx all and hope to see you all out there in the future!
darkWR
Autoscopy

Re: quest help

Post by darkWR » 21 Oct 2011, 00:06

jlfriend2005 wrote:hey all new to lmspw! been playing two days and am lvl 78 atm and picked up the rancor plot quest from the general in archo. its a gold quest and is part of your culti in the pwi version. however i am unable to find either of the 2 mobs needs for the 3 part sub quest. ( necrophil hexaraneid or the mini boss franrit leader). the question has prolly been answered but i couldn't find it in any of the older forums and didnt see a spot for quest help (as I am still used to pwi version forums) also if this is the incorrect place for this topic plz feel free to direct me to the right place as I dont mind constructive criticism. thx all and hope to see you all out there in the future!
Do only the cultivation quests after u reach lvl 89. If u do other quests u might glitch youre cultivation.
jlfriend2005

Re: quest help

Post by jlfriend2005 » 21 Oct 2011, 13:31

ok sweet ty