Wrong username/pass.

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

youfearm3
Wrong username/pass.

Post by youfearm3 » 14 Oct 2011, 01:32

ok , sure , yes I saw atleast 2 other topics regarding this.But the answer to the two I saw?The Server being down..I'm more than sure there isn't a maintenance atm..nor is the server down, I can log into the website,but not in-game nor to vote.I've never been able to play before so this particular one is new to me.Because of all these facts I state,for me at least , is BS, and therefore do I need to like allow the game through my firewall or am I uninstalling and never coming back again?
darkWR
Autoscopy

Re: Wrong username/pass.

Post by darkWR » 21 Oct 2011, 00:09

youfearm3 wrote:ok , sure , yes I saw atleast 2 other topics regarding this.But the answer to the two I saw?The Server being down..I'm more than sure there isn't a maintenance atm..nor is the server down, I can log into the website,but not in-game nor to vote.I've never been able to play before so this particular one is new to me.Because of all these facts I state,for me at least , is BS, and therefore do I need to like allow the game through my firewall or am I uninstalling and never coming back again?
If u still remember the e-mail u used to make that account mail LMS state where u played 200x or 1000x and the main char on that account (state the lvl also if u remember).