please answer..thanks

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

reshax
please answer..thanks

Post by reshax » 25 Jun 2011, 22:25

hai,im new in lmspw
I have some questions and please answer it ! :D

1. I see many peoples in west ADC wear a fantastic gear,its like 120+ 4sockets and full of Con stone.
my question is where we get that? and how? im still level 70 and my gears only npc gears.
2. Is HH gears "good" becoz i dont see many people wearing hh gears?
3. How to make a lot of money?

I appreciate everyone can answer my questions! thanks :D
Astrid88
Vigilance

Re: please answer..thanks

Post by Astrid88 » 27 Jun 2011, 18:51

reshax wrote:hai,im new in lmspw
Welcome
1. I see many peoples in west ADC wear a fantastic gear,its like 120+ 4sockets and full of Con stone.
my question is where we get that? and how? im still level 70 and my gears only npc gears.
You get them by collecting mats in fb 19, 39 and 51 (here they are fb 119, 129 and 139, you will grind there since lvl 105 or so) and getting mold from really hard bosses (better buy the mold or ask guild for help) and crafting in pots near ADC west banker (you will probably need to ask someone to craft it - crafting skills are expensive). Don't worry about it till lvl 105. Then you can start gathering mats for warsoul weapon ("stone" drops are for weapon, "stele" for armor).
2. Is HH gears "good" becoz i dont see many people wearing hh gears?
HH armor is good till lvl 105 and HH weapon till 109. A decent player can reach lvl 105 within a week. After lvl 105 most people just use whatever drops in fb 109 (bosses drop lvl 105 gold armor there). And after lvl 109 people usually get their 1st WS weapon if worked hard enough for it.
3. How to make a lot of money?
Create an axe WR and go AoE grinding. Or just lvl up. When you reach lvl 116 or so (when you +12 your WS gear and will be able to solo grind fb119 or 109) money won't be problem anymore.
Saturdays arena event is a good money maker too but I wont tell you what to do. Go there and watch what someone else is doing and you will find out. But it is only 1 person fun. If there is more people each od them will get less money and they might even fight each other to get the place to solo. I don't grind there money anymore (I finished at 116) but some of my friends do and I dont want all forum readers to go there and disturb them xD.