Cubi-gold issue

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Xx420xX
Cubi-gold issue

Post by Xx420xX » 10 Jun 2011, 21:28

1st off Let me apologize if this or a similiar post has been made, I looked and did not see anything.

I have been voting on a very regular but within all guidelines basis, last night around midnight PST I came to vote again and the page said I currently had 20 points, which then I proceeded to cast 4 more votes which should have equaled 24 points, When I logged on today about 1 hour ago to cast my votes it was reset to 0 current points which I thought meant that my points had been redeemed and waiting for me in-game. lemme just point out that if 1 point = 6 Cubi then 24 points should = 144 Cubi, correct? well I cast my 4 new votes then logged into the game, looked in my character and found only 96 Cubi which means I only received 16 points worth of Cubi and 8 points have seemingly just vanished, I would like to know what happened and hopefully get the remaining 48 Cubi, that I am pretty sure got lost somewhere....I really enjoy your server and enjoy the voting/Cubi system you have set up and would like to continue to use it. Again I vote completely fair honest and within the guidelines set forth so there is NO reason why I should be missing any points/Cubi. thank you for your time and assistance!
Weyland
Transform

Re: Cubi-gold issue

Post by Weyland » 17 Jun 2011, 02:28

1 point = 3 cubis, not 6

so 24 points= 72 cubis