Attribute question

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

iferget
Doom
Attribute question

Post by iferget » 03 May 2011, 17:23

1) Does anyone know if AGI increases interval ever? Or is it just from armor?
2) What is the maximum interval for dual axes (in this case g17)?

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth the money to custom my axes for the extra interval. I have 5.0 with claws, and currently 1.4x with axes. I have interval on everything else I can (with a heavy build) so the axes are the only thing left.

I haven't actually done any good tests (nor am I sure how exactly to do that), but I think the claws do more damage at the end of the day (due to interval and the subsequent frequency of spark). But I have to use axes sometimes (switch back and forth), and have to equip them in tiger form, where the increase in interval may help the most.

I know there are some people on here that have attribute effects down to a science, and was wondering if anyone knew for sure how much help it would be. Thanks.
I never realized there were so many rules to being a non-conformist.

Wakisa(WB) 1000x
Thor(Descent)
Ebon
Transform

Re: Attribute question

Post by Ebon » 05 May 2011, 22:11

1- Adding points on agi doesn't increase interval. The only ways to increase attack rate would be getting interval stats, and/or temporarily increase it with attack speed buffs.
2- Full interval gear with dual axes 1.54, no buffs.

If you were a WR it wouldn't be necessary, but as a WB I suggest you get interval on them.
Ebonarch - Elf Archer - LVL 150 - 1000x