Voting problem

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

CrazyCat
Voting problem

Post by CrazyCat » 12 Jul 2010, 14:12

I've been playing this game for about a month now and all my characters are over twenty. Whenever I enter my Account name, email, and the code thing its say invalid account or email. I'm pretty sure that all my information is correct but it still won't let me vote. Is it because my email is AOL? I know a few sites that don't like AOL so...
SheilaV
Vigilance

Re: Voting problem

Post by SheilaV » 12 Jul 2010, 18:46

make sure you didn't use capslock when entering your username or password, it is case-sensitive.
CrazyCat

Post by CrazyCat » 12 Jul 2010, 22:02

SheilaV wrote:make sure you didn't use capslock when entering your username or password, it is case-sensitive.
I already did, a few times actually but it still won't let me vote.
Navi

Post by Navi » 13 Jul 2010, 06:43

Make sure your email is in lowercase, everything on that login needs to be lowercase
CrazyCat

Post by CrazyCat » 13 Jul 2010, 07:34

Navi wrote:Make sure your email is in lowercase, everything on that login needs to be lowercase
Everything has been lowercased, but it still says invalid account or email.
Yviene
LMSPW GM

Post by Yviene » 15 Jul 2010, 09:22

Send an email to lmsperfectworld@gmail.com
Re-confirm your email address and please state your problem of logging in voting site too.
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 23 Jul 2010, 04:16

Well, since the title states the same as part of my problem, I will post it here. I had a sibling enter into PW a few weeks ago, and it looks like our same IP cannot vote at the same 6 hour interval. It would seem like we have to split it. I usually get the vote as I paid for the line and he is out of the house most of the time. Whenever I can, when I already voted at home b4 going to work, I help vote for him at work (Now the question is, is this legal?) Because my brother's account now has the WARNING sign that says it is on the suspected list, and hotmail is sadly blocked here at work.
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 23 Jul 2010, 12:41

Voting is not essential, its an added bonus. This bonus is PC-specific so you can only vote on 1 PC at a time (this is also a security feature)

If it was account specific then people could register 400 accounts and never run out of cubi.

Also remember it used to be 12 hour intervals so you're getting more of a chance to vote now :)
x1000 - Solomon
Yviene
LMSPW GM

Post by Yviene » 05 Aug 2010, 23:35

oration wrote:Well, since the title states the same as part of my problem, I will post it here. I had a sibling enter into PW a few weeks ago, and it looks like our same IP cannot vote at the same 6 hour interval. It would seem like we have to split it. I usually get the vote as I paid for the line and he is out of the house most of the time. Whenever I can, when I already voted at home b4 going to work, I help vote for him at work (Now the question is, is this legal?) Because my brother's account now has the WARNING sign that says it is on the suspected list, and hotmail is sadly blocked here at work.
Send an email to LMS > lmsperfectworld@gmail.com
Explain that it's you and your brother's account so he could take it out from the suspect list.