Chinese is on our server?!

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Ratatoulie
Chinese is on our server?!

Post by Ratatoulie » 29 May 2011, 13:40

Hey howdy, guys?
please tell us what do you think about Chinese ppl for being on LMS?
Has it been a great time for you? what do you think about them?
what have they brought to this server. what ever it is ,please leave your comments here =D

Have fun and keep rock'n
scoobidoo

Re: Chinese is on our server?!

Post by scoobidoo » 29 May 2011, 13:48

no its not... been sad since they hack alot, i wish the are going from this server
scoobidoo

Post by scoobidoo » 29 May 2011, 13:55

been bad!!! they hack alot and cheat! i want them out from this server!!!!!
okiscooter

Post by okiscooter » 29 May 2011, 14:53

fun....wuts fun about em? and gm's dont tell me they dont hack.... 23K mdef with magic marrow and still from in the air (50% reduction) they can freaking hit me 25K+ normal???? they screwing up the server... lms will notice also, more peeps dont want to donate anymore. good players leaving server etc...i dont think they brought something good.

lil ps: why do u guys think they al came here?
x6x6x6x
Autoscopy

Post by x6x6x6x » 30 May 2011, 01:18

yeah.. i agree!! i wish they werent here.. i heard rumor that the previous server that they play last time closed down cos of the problem they cause. so yeah, dont let them destroy LMSPW :D
Ebon
Transform

Post by Ebon » 30 May 2011, 08:49

okiscooter wrote:23K mdef with magic marrow and still from in the air (50% reduction) they can freaking hit me 25K+ normal????
Why not just simply reporting them with reliable proof? That's why GMs are here for.
Would be unfair to judge China as a whole, be it from China or the US a hacker should be judged individually. :/
Ebonarch - Elf Archer - LVL 150 - 1000x
x6x6x6x
Autoscopy

Post by x6x6x6x » 30 May 2011, 09:29

Why not just simply reporting them with reliable proof? That's why GMs are here for.
Would be unfair to judge China as a whole, be it from China or the US a hacker should be judged individually. :/[/quote]

lol it has been done. still got no respond thats why this post exist! =D
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 06 Jul 2011, 17:06

Ebon wrote: Why not just simply reporting them with reliable proof? That's why GMs are here for.
Would be unfair to judge China as a whole, be it from China or the US a hacker should be judged individually. :/
We Can't report individual Chinese players because we don't have the keys on our keyboard to write their names. I don't know enough Chinese to actually do it if we did have the keys. To anyone unfamiliar with Asiatic languages, these are senseless symbols without even a description for the letters. We can't even describe the symbols to each other.
Right now it's just :
:? "I just got hit for 1million pts of damage from...someone with a Chinese name and dropped my WS axes, G17 fists, and 80 replacement dolls. His/her name had one letter that looked like a stick man playing guitar, and another that looked kind of like a house that was on fire. Oh, and some boxes, yea!"

I saw a freekin Wearbeast that looked human (just like Santa Clause)! I couldn't report him either. How do you get a Human WB? I want one!

Maybe there would be a lot more accountability if they had names we ALL could type. Right now they're virtually un-reportable.
I never realized there were so many rules to being a non-conformist.

Wakisa(WB) 1000x
Thor(Descent)
pedrao
Autoscopy

Re: Chinese is on our server? be ?read

Post by pedrao » 09 Jul 2011, 15:54

I think it's done to a server that's almost in the 1st place in rank to let too many players suspected of using as players hack and Asians who have no in-game communication (a colony are completely separate from any game).
Now besides the fact that these Chinese coming to the server should I report the hypothesis that the game came in Perfect World (was created) of it from China so I rule out n have no chance of coming hack it .. I'm not blaming someone or some company ... just a hypothesis
And only in the game you already see that some hackers are really for my archer 18k damage was taking 200 damage to a mage who wants to have any magic item only defense magic necklaces ... pieces lofty end-all magic ...
LMS is expecting the Chinese to end the server as they did with others I can not remember the name ...
And also if the Chinese take the game today is no longer on (the server does not Realise reset) - the server is over ...
Astrid88
Vigilance

Post by Astrid88 » 10 Jul 2011, 12:41

iferget wrote: We Can't report individual Chinese players because we don't have the keys on our keyboard to write their names. I don't know enough Chinese to actually do it if we did have the keys.
The "Duplicate name" after right clicking them doesnt work to you? It should copy all symbols in the name even if you don't have such symbols at your keyboard. You minimalise game, paste the name to notepad and have the name written down for raporting use.

I didn't check the option on chinesse players since I have never had problem with any and don't see many of them in game but "Duplicate name" works fine with most players I used it on, even with those with uncommon symbols like: • .

Also...
If you are not able to click on their name to duplicate it you can always take a screenshot. It will contain the name.