Voting leaves

Post by aranehl » 18 Jan 2015, 00:35

Hi, i voted the first time earlier today, and i got no leaves... Help pls
Shara
Vigilance

Re: Voting leaves

Post by Shara » 18 Jan 2015, 00:59

Hello aranehl

Depending at what time you voted you may not get leaves right away, voting points are converted into leaves around morning server time, so just keep voting, you will get leaves soon. :)

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook
aranehl

Post by aranehl » 18 Jan 2015, 16:45

I voted yesterday at about this time, i only got 300 leaves for being online i guess, but no vote leaves...
aranehl

Post by aranehl » 18 Jan 2015, 18:31

I voted again today, still no leaves, how long am i supposed to wait for? It's been over 26 hours since i voted the first time :(
Shara
Vigilance

Post by Shara » 19 Jan 2015, 14:03

Hello again aranehl

Sorry to hear that you're not getting leaves from voting.

Just have a few questions for you so we can figure out what the problem is.

*After voting do you get the points? (3 per voting if there was no error or such)

*Are cookies enabled in the browser? (well you said you could vote so this may not be causing it)

*Does it work when voting on another browser? (Google Chrome, Firefox, etc)

*After voting and the time that points are converted has passed, have you relogged?
(staying logged in may prevent leaves from coming, just relog if so)

If all of the above are ok and you can vote fine, get the points but not the leaves it could be another problem causing it, if so LMS will have to check it, you could reply here again or email LMS at lmsperfectworld@gmail.com with your username, character name and whatever other info like how many voting points you have so he can check it, password is not needed.

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook
aranehl

Post by aranehl » 19 Jan 2015, 19:08

Hey,

Yes, i have 6 points from voting.
Cookies are enabled.
I only vote from Firefox, but i could instal Chrome and try voting on it too..
I tried relogging and checking again after a few hours, and the day after, nothing..

If you want i'll mail LMS too :)
Shara
Vigilance

Post by Shara » 21 Jan 2015, 00:31

You can try Google Chrome and if nothing happens then you can email LMS. :)

Shara
Vigilance

Post by Shara » 17 Mar 2015, 13:52

prycon wrote:Hi im new.. i have the same problem too. i voted 6 times already. i have 6 vote points.but there no leaves in my account?? pls help
Hello prycon.

Sorry for the late reply, been a bit busy.

I believe you already recieved a reply on the LMSFW webchat, but I'll post it again if you did not post it or read the reply.
Points are converted every day at 2 different times, it does take 6 points it seems before it is converted but you should be fine, just wait and the leaves will come to you soon after voting. :)

Shara
Vigilance

Post by Shara » 11 Apr 2015, 04:45

Wazzar wrote:so i voted earlier today, but i got no leaves nor any vote points, here is an SS, any ideas to solve this?

http://prntscr.com/6rt36y
Hello Wazzar.

Sorry for the late reply, been a bit busy.

If this was the first time you were voting, you may have to wait 12 hours, points will be added after that. The voting system is currently on a 12 hour timer, and if you have not voted yet or waited too long (few days/weeks) after voting, the timer needs to start again for you to begin voting.

If you still have problems voting there are a few things you can try to fix it;
- Make sure browser cookies are enabled and not auto-deleted or such.
- Try to vote with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox if you're not using either already.
- Be sure you're the only one voting, only one can vote per IP (house or cafe for example to avoid cheating), if there are more playing try to split/share the voting time or maybe one votes and buys things like mounts for the other. :)

Hope this helps, if you still can't vote or have another problem like an error do let us know so we can help. :)