Nerf on Descent???

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Koala
Nerf on Descent???

Post by Koala » 31 Jul 2012, 19:16

This is not really2 Good for beginning... Descent just start about 1 month!!
and how can Barb and Archer rank 9 leg gear's interval gone... its should same as PWI,see on pwdatabase... is not by balance purpose....,only the weak/unskill one like to QQ about interval's no offence.. im not sure if some player's will try to play archer/barb like me.. please considered.. lots barb and archer already complaint but what can they do if there still going to nerf? and sorry for bad english..
GMVinson
Autoscopy

Re: Nerf on Descent???

Post by GMVinson » 06 Aug 2012, 14:26

Koala wrote:This is not really2 Good for beginning... Descent just start about 1 month!!
and how can Barb and Archer rank 9 leg gear's interval gone... its should same as PWI,see on pwdatabase... is not by balance purpose....,only the weak/unskill one like to QQ about interval's no offence.. im not sure if some player's will try to play archer/barb like me.. please considered.. lots barb and archer already complaint but what can they do if there still going to nerf? and sorry for bad english..
You cannot compare this server to PWI. Everything is custom on this server. PWI was not designed to go up to lvl 150 like this server does. PWI does not have the same gear this server does. No one asked for interval to be removed. It was discussed among the GMs and was the best option for a balanced server.
Midnight_X
Transform

Re: Nerf on Descent???

Post by Midnight_X » 07 Aug 2012, 12:03

i like it how it is, well idk how the endequip will be with all the mass of blue stats and such
but im sure lms made it balanced enough that none-aps classes will have a chance also,
it would be boring if only sins ,seekers and bms would run around in pvp, right? ;)
myst & Sin Descent
wf & ep 1000x