Beta testing finished

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

iferget
Doom
Valley of disaster

Post by iferget » 19 Jun 2012, 16:55

spent 30 min in valley of disaster. lvl 125 mystic. no raws or uncannies at all for as far as i went. didn't finish fb, ran out of time.
killerkuo93

Re: Beta testing started

Post by killerkuo93 » 24 Jun 2012, 01:47

I can't register, it doesn't allow me to do so at the step 2 registration. the registration doesn't appear.
Zaylia
Autoscopy

Post by Zaylia » 26 Jun 2012, 19:44

killerkuo93 wrote:I can't register, it doesn't allow me to do so at the step 2 registration. the registration doesn't appear.
Need to enable cookies
fatale

Some bugs I found

Post by fatale » 26 Jun 2012, 20:54

Oks here are some bugs that I found on version 1.4.5 and some I remember from 1.4.4:
1. Hyperstones: some times the buffer time never ends and gets paused, leaving it unable to activate again. It just freezes. (Yes I know they can't work inside the caves but I was grinding in the map itself, I wasn't in a cave)
2. There is a mob at the center of archosaur (adc) I don't know if this will be fixed in the update that is going on now.
3. The flyers were resetted to their original speed, there isn't any 15 m/s flyer at the moment.
4. The warsoul weapons were all re-upgraded up to lvl115...but the warsoul weapon for the seeker is still at lvl 80.
5. At the fb89, the Eden cave (fb89 for demon) its possible to fly if you enter flying. (I did all the cave skipping all the mobs lol)
6. some flyer tickets that were bidded at the bidding hall had the flyers with their original speed. (Shining Mist ticket, etc) this happened on the version 1.4.4 as well.
7. the missions can't be tracked or be input on the screen. (Like the HUD)
8. Some world notices seem to appear in chinese.
9. Quests gives too much exp or exp bar that indicates the percent of experience acquired is wrong.
10. On the 1.4.4 version there was a donator stone that gave +25 magic to the weapon. Why would someone buy it if there is another stone that already gives +45 magic?
11. fb109 isnt working on both versions.
12. fb59 that was recently customized, has a very low rate of raw crystals drop.
13. some times when you're flying at the max speed of a 15 m/s flyer (20 m/s) you return back to your original position. Im almost sure this happens when you get a bit laggy.
14. The percent of getting 2 extra add-ons on the ring engraving forge near the faction base is too low. (Or maybe I've had bad luck... only tryed 11 times to see if a 2 add-ons was able to obtain.)
15. Some mats that are important for TT100 weapons (Example: Roaring Flame) are unable to be obtained via the boutique. Unless you get a Soul Relic from the packs.

And last but not least, a suggestion :P Would be awesome if there were frostcovered signs on the boutique to get those gears, some of those weapons are really useful. (Pangu's Giant Axe)

Glad to be of any help, If I'm wrong with something let me know. Thought I'm pretty sure about this bugs. Will continue to report if I find more.
LMS
Site Admin

Post by LMS » 29 Jun 2012, 13:14

Ty for reports, most of issues you posted are already fixed.
Head Admin
Fhaust

Post by Fhaust » 01 Jul 2012, 05:53

also would like to say a big round of applause for LMS for getting this all worked out for us so quickly Good Job Boss
LMS
Site Admin

Post by LMS » 02 Jul 2012, 21:04

Beta testing is over, Server will go live today!
Thank you for participating in testing
Head Admin