Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Allistar
LMSPW GM
Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Post by Allistar » 17 Mar 2011, 01:00

So there has been alot of discussion, between the GM team, and we've decided we need to hear from players.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE NEXT PATCH?

IF WE IMPLEMENT A NEW VENO PET WHAT IDEAS DO YOU HAVE?

You, the Players here have the choice to either, not answer this post, or..... to tell us what you want so you (the ones who keep the server running) can get the new exciting things you've always dreamed about in a server. Please remember, that we will have to ensure that the changes and additions will keep the game play in balance, but also remember, that with your input and the GM staff working together anything is possible.

So, respond to this and, let us know just what you want and we'll continue to keep this server the one that really is your
"Perfect World."
Kinzoku_K

Re: Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Post by Kinzoku_K » 17 Mar 2011, 01:24

i'd love to get account stash stones (for those who dont know its used so you can transfer items to any char on your account) and Wardrobe stones would be nice you can buy all that fashion and theres no room for it XD and would be nice to have more fashion and mount like the blazen tempest mount from pwi =D thats all i can ty for your time =)
Kinzoku_K lvl 125 WR
I was here but now I'm gone. I left my name to carry on. Those who knew me, knew me well. Those who don't can go to Hell!!
Kurea
Transform

Post by Kurea » 17 Mar 2011, 01:26

Not sure about what I would like to see in the next patch but about the new veno pet, a tank just as good as King Tutti but with a smaller size would be great in my opinion, maybe give it some more attack as well nothing too OP though.
The reason I mention the size is because I've often had to refrain from using my tutti so as not to annoy my teammates who kept clicking on him instead of mobs.
BURN3R
Autoscopy

Post by BURN3R » 17 Mar 2011, 01:28

I would like for the decorative pets to be altered in such a way that you can no longer hide in them to cheat during Territorial Wars.

Should be pretty easy to implement (if anything you can just resize them) and will help make the game more fair.

Oh and perhaps make it possible to exchange more rep tablets in one go (100 at a time for those who buy the big pack for example).

Same for converting celestial stones into mirage stones and perhaps there are some other cases I can't think of at the moment.
Last edited by BURN3R on 17 Mar 2011, 01:34, edited 1 time in total.
Wrigleys
Autoscopy

Post by Wrigleys » 17 Mar 2011, 01:29

More xp when running 109,119,129,139 etc.

Its a shame that with the same work i put into running those runs.

I make more xp per hour grinding on mobs, rather than running a 119 instance.

The ability to buy WS for gold. :P Of course, it would cost like 1-2billion :D

Another Hierogram that provides more health/mana :D

Automatic Events, Such as spawn rancor at a certain time of the day/week. And double XP. Rather than having a GM do it.

A bigger zoom patch :D some bosses still can't see over there heads.

More new mounts. Its time to removed the "New Mounts" and move them to old, and add some new ones.

Thats all for now..
babygurl70

Post by babygurl70 » 17 Mar 2011, 01:29

Wardrobe stone and account stash would be AWESOME!!!! Autopath would be nice too! And most important, TAB TARGETING!!
Last edited by babygurl70 on 17 Mar 2011, 01:35, edited 1 time in total.
Kinzoku_Q
(aka Q or Cookie)
125 EP
Repent3nce
Autoscopy

Post by Repent3nce » 17 Mar 2011, 01:30

I'd Like to be able to by standard level 90 gear from NPCs. This whole crafting deal is kinda annoying for level 90. Also I'd like very much to see more hairstyles. =]
Imagepm me in game. Thats my IGN ----> カイル
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 17 Mar 2011, 01:31

Fix ea g17 weapons ._. crossbow is useless...
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Wrigleys
Autoscopy

Post by Wrigleys » 17 Mar 2011, 01:33

New Mounts. The "New Mounts" are already old.

More xp in 109,119,129,139

I make more xp grinding/cash than i do when i run one of those runs.

A farther zoom patch. Still can't see over heads on certain bosses.

Wardrobe Stone.

The ability to buy WS for 1billion-2billion :D

The ability to buy stele's/stones with Cubi.
Kinzoku_K

Post by Kinzoku_K » 17 Mar 2011, 01:34

idk about replacing the tuttie like ya it's not a bad idea but they just uped it not long ago for more dmg however what would be nice is nix replacements something new and diffrent if at all possable a dragon not sure the full name on this server but 1 like Jewels (purple dragon boss) and if you can give a choice of colours =D i'd love to have a black red or blue dragon <3
Kinzoku_K lvl 125 WR
I was here but now I'm gone. I left my name to carry on. Those who knew me, knew me well. Those who don't can go to Hell!!