Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Kurea
Transform
Re: Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Post by Kurea » 17 Mar 2011, 01:38

Well I didn't mean that they should completely replace the tutti but if they add a new pet it would be nice if it were just a little bit smaller than a tutti, so it wouldn't get in the way as much. As for its shape, sure a dragon might be nice XD
leven454
Autoscopy

Post by leven454 » 17 Mar 2011, 01:48

Maybe have stuff like WS Stone and Stele be purchaseable on a furnace -not so much fun out lvling your gear befor you can even finish making it
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 17 Mar 2011, 04:17

leven454 wrote:Maybe have stuff like WS Stone and Stele be purchaseable on a furnace -not so much fun out lvling your gear befor you can even finish making it
If they do this, they should make the steles 1m each or more, otherwise no one will farm them
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Kurea
Transform

Post by Kurea » 17 Mar 2011, 13:34

One more thing, would be nice to have more scheduled events since things can get pretty boring when people get tired of grinding.

Also, regarding the 2nd warsoul room (not sure if it's supposed to be like that or not) melee attacks keep stopping so you have to click non stop; if it's not supposed to be like this then it would be nice to have that fixed.
Astrid88
Vigilance

Post by Astrid88 » 17 Mar 2011, 16:11

1. TAB targeting
2. More shortkeys
3. New pet (tutti's stats but not so huge look)
4. Pets can learn more than 4 skills (for now I have 1 tutti with phy def+, mag def+, hp+ and overall def +, 1 tutii with phy def+, mag def+, reflect and att+ and 1 tutti with phy def+, reflect, att+ and armour break - each used for something else. A tutti with 7 skill slots would replace them easly. Though 8 skill slots would be better since I would add also ripping bite or something like that)
5. An aoe skill for pets (reflect works kinda like aoe but is is not enough to keep aggro when aoeing)
6. "Target owner" icon on pets so noone can hide behind their fashion pets.
7. More events
8. Better drop rate on steles (and other like that), making them buyable or lower the amount required.
9. Gennies
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 17 Mar 2011, 16:17

oh god dont put genies -_-
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Syxer

Post by Syxer » 17 Mar 2011, 17:02

1) Increased viewing distance (understand this is currently being tested allready)
2) Increased skill slots
3) Tab targetting (although the tab key itself is not my first choice for this function)
4) Assignable key settings (might be dreaming to have this coded in)
5) Increased capacity on blacklist
6) Increase in spawnrate of Warsoul bosses (virtually impossible to get a chance at molds competing against the larger guilds farming them)
razorcrush
Autoscopy

Post by razorcrush » 17 Mar 2011, 17:34

I agree with Abby, people should use crossbows more but in order to do that, make it more useful. Also the slingshots need to increase attack speed but lower its attack. I would also like to see the lvl 79 skills working T_T
Nenaraz
Autoscopy

Post by Nenaraz » 17 Mar 2011, 18:19

A stone used to increase slot of any equipable item.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓§~*`
Meli

Post by Meli » 17 Mar 2011, 21:06

I'd love to see some new mounts, and veno pets. An underwater pet would be awesome. Or one thats really good for TW.

No new classes please. They would ruin the game play and I know quite a few people who would quit.

New Clothes! YAY...new hairstyles yay but can you make it easier to change your hair and appearance instead of going into the actual file? I haven't done that because i'm so nervous ill screw up my game but I really hate my hair.

Thanks for putting this forum up!