Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

BURN3R
Autoscopy
Re: Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Post by BURN3R » 20 Mar 2011, 14:48

Perhaps a small change to make it so that when you leave an FB through the entrance/exit portal, you end up right in front of the FB.

That way it would save quite some time if you want to do the FB more than once in a row.

This would be especially great for the FB119s in my opinion, basically the way 119 Beast (Wolf Den) already works.
Astrid88
Vigilance

Post by Astrid88 » 20 Mar 2011, 15:09

One more thing - fitting option in ADC fashion pots and item mall. The color could be set for example to green so we know how it look like and what parts are dyeable. It is really hard to quess how will fashion look like knowing only its name and icon. Especially if it is an custom fashion not aviliable in any other version of pw. Last week I spent about 10m gold on adc fashion pots and found nothing interesting.

Plus - make copies of all dresses wearable with any bottom please. Most of them just force pants to diseapear. I would love to use Cheerleader Uniform with Leather Pants.
htk
Transform

Post by htk » 20 Mar 2011, 17:54

lol so many NEW ideas. I think we should focus on the idea of "FIXING" things before we put ourselves in a NEW things to be put in the game, like the speed that you can say "ruin" some of parts of the game . like the speeds of weapons <<-THIS TOPIC WOULD NOT END.. until the word BALANCE will be done properly in this server . i do not imply to return the things like the interval in cloak.. LOL i know it wont be done ... but the things is .. please dont do any changes all of a sudden without considering lots of factors. like asking players first.. or announcing changes. . and yes i will admit ... im being bias/byas(whatever the spell is, idc) with EA's because im an EA player... and im pointing out with the sudden changes made with the slings... and yes im being particular. one is the Crossbow .. its being obsolete.. and the sling frequency decrease
my point with this reply... is to focus on "FIX" than "NEW".

and btw.. if you will answer me like this -- > why fix? is there anything broken?
then bang your head.. ill help you.. JOKE JOKE JOKE.. wahahha peace people :))

IGN: `c4
Level: 150
leven454
Autoscopy

Post by leven454 » 20 Mar 2011, 20:47

I know alot of people are saying no new classes and such but i also know its cause no one wants the assasin to be in the game -i do agree that the assasin would not be good cause wed have server of nothig but sins so i say bring in tideborn and bring us genisis but nerf the hell out of the sin's or block sin's from game all togeather and let us have all the benifits of teh rest of the exspansions like the other classes and races and guild bases and so on...
HulkSmash

Post by HulkSmash » 20 Mar 2011, 21:41

I would really like to see the ws room 2(weapon room) attack glitch get fixed if its at all possible
Cropolite
Autoscopy

Post by Cropolite » 21 Mar 2011, 00:38

leven454 wrote:I know alot of people are saying no new classes and such but i also know its cause no one wants the assasin to be in the game -i do agree that the assasin would not be good cause wed have server of nothig but sins so i say bring in tideborn and bring us genisis but nerf the hell out of the sin's or block sin's from game all togeather and let us have all the benifits of teh rest of the exspansions like the other classes and races and guild bases and so on...
Well, LMS is known for all their nerfing and editing of stuff in order to maintain balance as best in their eyes, so I honestly don't see the issues with new classes. It's a new experience, and well.. I want the look, lol.

If anything, can break stuff intentionally. It's a private server after all, thus you don't need to be exactly the same as retail, or the afore set mechanics. lol
bochok_23

Post by bochok_23 » 22 Mar 2011, 21:05

Can You Give Me The Old File Of Effect

Because On The New File Of Effect My Become weak may lag on places with alot of players

Forward To Me Plz!!!
razorcrush
Autoscopy

Post by razorcrush » 25 Mar 2011, 04:06

Also I would like to see new flights added :)
SheilaV
Vigilance

Post by SheilaV » 25 Mar 2011, 04:34

an FB for mg classes please :D
Repent3nce
Autoscopy

Post by Repent3nce » 26 Mar 2011, 00:05

I'm loving all the Ideas. O.O New classes would be fun. More fashion would be wicked, new pets would be the best. Even though I'm a WR, I can't help myself from playing my WFs. xD wouldn't mind being able to fillet some "fishes" either. xD I'd really like to see most of these requests become part of the game.^^
Imagepm me in game. Thats my IGN ----> カイル