Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Jape
Transform
Re: Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Post by Jape » 26 Mar 2011, 19:32

maybe adding some quests types too in..like ability to obtain refine stones, Con stones, g16, g17 mats (or like boxes what obtain some amount mats) example killing amount of some mobs/boss in fb´s, hh..something like that would be nice..
:D

add ws, g17 mats to item mall so people vote more?
Last edited by Jape on 29 Mar 2011, 10:07, edited 1 time in total.
xlory
Autoscopy

Post by xlory » 28 Mar 2011, 10:18

Im against the add of WS mats in furnaces and the new classes =|
I like the idea of wardrobe stones, account stash, and stuff like that.
More fashion, class pets, etc... about a new WF pet: king tutti stats (maybe an higher attack like the others said) with a smaller cuter look? Something fluffy? *-* Or maybe 2, one cute and one evilish.
An FB for mage classes would be nice too, (example, an elf 119 but with no phy mobs at all - same for 129, so everyone and not just melee classes would be able to farm).
Remove the all class very tall pets or dont allow to use them in tws. <- balance purposes!
Oh and fix the bug that when you use a transfigure scroll to change skin color it changes just the face color, if you can? Or its just me that gets it? >_>
Allow females marriages! xD Joke, i dont think that's doable, right?
Enchanted 1000x 150 (Starlight Emperor)
Lyife 1000x 135 (Radiance)
;Lory 200x
kailash

Post by kailash » 28 Mar 2011, 10:58

I think it's best to add the socket stone in the item mall.
A socket stone is an item for adding sockets onto equipment.
niko1
Autoscopy

Post by niko1 » 28 Mar 2011, 14:39

1 Tab button to be for selecting nearest target (like on pwi).

2. Maybe making fb51 in to 129 mage (in that fb mobs and bosses are dealing magic dmg as i remember and are soloable by mage classes on pwi).

3. Drop rates in 129 hm that's really a pain 5-8 uncanny if im lucky per 1 hour, i tough that my lvl is problem (146) so i tried with wb118, same results to make 600 uncanny for entire set takes around 100 hours of active play:(... just to compare if i would do 100h active in 109 that like 650+ runs of fb109 by just killing bellze making 20m per run it's 4-4.5b on other side 600 uncanny if bought for 4m is like 2.4b so i think drop rate of uncanny should be 2x then atm otherwise fb129 is just a waste of time in my opinion (When double drops are on then uncanny drop is so so ok).

4. Tideborn patch would be nice, new classes... assassin also why not.

5. Cathedral (its little bad to get married on street), wedding system to send invitations to friends to participate wedding date. That would bring more fun.

6. World Bosses instead of soul crystal (witch are worthless) to drop uncanny so that if no mold we at least get 3 uncanny for the trouble.

Thats it for now.
konopla4
Autoscopy

Post by konopla4 » 28 Mar 2011, 15:39

I would like to see a new dungeon, with level 110 mobs, were gives good xp for lvl 100-110
tnx))
Valphon
Autoscopy

Post by Valphon » 28 Mar 2011, 19:22

1. Fix the G17 Dual Axe bug. Very irritating getting dc'd with that equiped and being unable to log in

2. Autopath as suggested previously

3. Being able to log off WITHOUT having to reset shop, i.e what's placed in your shop is saved after log off. Feature is used in PWI and works great

4. Level 100 skills

Have to say though, don't add tideborns. Sins break the pvp system
Wrigleys
Autoscopy

Post by Wrigleys » 28 Mar 2011, 21:46

YESSS please add the ability that when you log off it saves your items that you had in the shop.

Its a pain in the butt, especially when buying WS stones and you want to buy an exact amount.
Kurea
Transform

Post by Kurea » 29 Mar 2011, 01:06

More mounts would be great as well, especially this one XD Giant Tiger
Last edited by Kurea on 21 Jul 2011, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
Repent3nce
Autoscopy

Post by Repent3nce » 29 Mar 2011, 11:56

as someone said about the sins breaking PvP, if it is decided to add the new classes I'd recommend changes to them that is both reasonable, and fair to both parties(being yay for TB and nay for TB). It gets kinda boring on the x200 when you have played most of the classes and no one being super active to do stuff with. (being the x200 server of course the population is lower being that it consists of more people willing to work harder for their levels, gear, etc. As the x1000 server is more populated for the easy of leveling etc.) As I stated previously it'd be wonderful if most of these ideas were to be implemented. (most definitely tab targeting) well I look forward to reading more of these marvelous ideas. Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your day. -Kyle
Imagepm me in game. Thats my IGN ----> カイル
OoWolfoO

Post by OoWolfoO » 31 Mar 2011, 13:52

Hi , First thanks for this post and for giving us the chance to decid
the Main things that i think about are :
1) and The Most Important thing for me is that we should have ALL the skills for one class , For Example I play a WB , there is 4 Great usefull skills that they're not available so please work on that
2) NO pets in TW ( just for Venos ) this is kindaa noob , Players hidding in their Biig Pets ...
3) More Zoom Patch , Cant see the damage in with Bosses
4) New Fashions and Mounts , they're a bit old now + Hairstyles
5) More EXP from the 109 , 119 , 129 , 139 FBs
6) The TAB targetting , its would be GREAT

Well thats all what i remember for now
Ty again =D