m3ch3r
Re: Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Post by m3ch3r » 06 Jul 2011, 17:58

i want 1k city pk zone :D
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 07 Jul 2011, 00:02

xlory wrote:Oh and fix the bug that when you use a transfigure scroll to change skin color it changes just the face color, if you can? Or its just me that gets it?
That setting is dependent on the body type. Some body types allow you to change the skin and face to match, others just change the face. I don't know if there's a way to change just the skin and not the face, it's just how the game is built. (uneducated opinion on that last part).
kyla

Post by kyla » 09 Jul 2011, 13:33

hmmmm maybe... new pets for WF,,new Mount... maybe the Tideborn map to be Open and Tideborn flights to be used :) hmmmm another FB to lvl and new lvl tank/Top as some of the 150's already quits along time ago that might be all hehe :)
ironkhoa21
Transform

Post by ironkhoa21 » 06 Aug 2011, 02:56

I think the gold drops in Fb 109 and other Fb should increase by a Decent ammount because due to the time it takes to finish, and also to increase the exp gained thru the mobs there, since its like harder to finish
Axid

Post by Axid » 19 Aug 2011, 14:02

EquinoxKamio wrote:new classes. i am dying for tideborn. if nothing aside from tideborn happened, i would still jizz in my pants.
Those cannot be added to private server. sorry to disappoint you but not any private server have them.
pedrox1994
Transform

Post by pedrox1994 » 22 Aug 2011, 14:41

yes I agree because the new classes themselves are already very strong in only magine a pirate (there would be an imbalance in total)
pedrox1994
Transform

new wepon +20 and mounth 20.00 and fly 22.00

Post by pedrox1994 » 22 Aug 2011, 16:46

new month 20.00 and fly 22.00
new wepon +20 and armor (jawerl)
new drops 300.000 for mob(might drop a few items in + 1~7 mobs)
creat + skills
more easy to drop uncany and steles in fb (dont forgot fb)

could also make some changes in the skils ha skls archer because they are ruims archers and they end up screwing up ...
while the warrior is done for wrestling (for strength that gives the damage in his hand) he still has skill that increases intervals and thus causing it to be stronger ... not counting the Stum Deley's very fast.
Since the archer does not have much strength in your wrist (it has no power) so there is a skill that increases the speed Atak 50% but it almost never works and it lasts very little.
Archer also there are some skills buggy as one skill that pushes (in PvP it does not happen) and archer who can not stay away as there is no target of 6.6 (compared to WF this is useless) is enough archer not get much damage handle the bow also has cut 50% damage when the target comes close.
Thx ^^
CalisFox

Post by CalisFox » 24 Aug 2011, 13:55

Axid wrote:
EquinoxKamio wrote:new classes. i am dying for tideborn. if nothing aside from tideborn happened, i would still jizz in my pants.
Those cannot be added to private server. sorry to disappoint you but not any private server have them.

isnt raisingtide a private sever? they have tideborn if i am mistaken plz tell me its just a question
Axid

Post by Axid » 24 Aug 2011, 17:46

CalisFox wrote:
Axid wrote:

isnt raisingtide a private sever? they have tideborn if i am mistaken plz tell me its just a question
I have no idea what raisingtide is, but rising tide is 3rd expansion to pwi and also name of one of it's server. so no its not private server.
Chaos
Naissance

Post by Chaos » 12 Oct 2011, 00:20

Hi. In new patch I want red raptor mount with highest move speed.

Rebirth instance from PWI with adjusted difficulty to meet player's power. Alpha-Gamma difficulty to get exp to low level and high level players and for teamplay and competition. Bosses there can drop grade 11 or 12 stones.

More slots in skills toolbar.
level 79 and level 100 skills working.

Wolf cub challnge instance.
City of frost walking completely fixed.

And idk if its whatever possible add Grade 13 / 14 stones ;)

Finnaly the dream is to allow of upgrade of 7 numen weapons (to 8 numens lol) for level like 110 with raised damage, and maybe 4rth addon on it.
7 numen is good but.. damage comparing to WS is very low.

Hmm hmm, new warsoul magic wand with interval on it, so fox can use it will be good too.