Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

darkWR
Autoscopy
Re: Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Post by darkWR » 13 Oct 2011, 17:03

Chaos wrote:Hi. In new patch I want red raptor mount with highest move speed.

Rebirth instance from PWI with adjusted difficulty to meet player's power. Alpha-Gamma difficulty to get exp to low level and high level players and for teamplay and competition. Bosses there can drop grade 11 or 12 stones.

More slots in skills toolbar.
level 79 and level 100 skills working.

Wolf cub challnge instance.
City of frost walking completely fixed.

And idk if its whatever possible add Grade 13 / 14 stones ;)

Finnaly the dream is to allow of upgrade of 7 numen weapons (to 8 numens lol) for level like 110 with raised damage, and maybe 4rth addon on it.
7 numen is good but.. damage comparing to WS is very low.

Hmm hmm, new warsoul magic wand with interval on it, so fox can use it will be good too.
Next patch will have the new tideborn and genesis land ,new flights and mounts and new fashion, patch is huge and needs a lot of time to make it bugless.
More skill bar slots and the level 79/100 not posible because they dont have the source codes.
I'll sure love wolf cub instence 2 be implemented here and to make City of frost walking to have a purpose.
Grade 13/14 stones will ruin the game like they did on other server (not gonna say the name)
7 numen weapons aren't that good (except maybe the magical sword which gives -10 chant ) and wont worth it to upgrade them.
WF has already the nirvana magical sword with interval on it.
Chaos
Naissance

Re: Player Discussion Upcoming patch, what would you like to see

Post by Chaos » 31 Oct 2011, 08:31

darkWR wrote:
Chaos wrote:..skip..

Finnaly the dream is to allow of upgrade of 7 numen weapons (to 8 numens lol) for level like 110 with raised damage, and maybe 4rth addon on it.
7 numen is good but.. damage comparing to WS is very low.

..skip..
..skip..
7 numen weapons aren't that good (except maybe the magical sword which gives -10 chant ) and wont worth it to upgrade them.
..skip..
7 numen Is good, but it have low damage output. Yes, i talk about Lunate, very good for ep to heal, was it at least.
Now with WS gears and nirvana, ppl have alot of HP to heal and you can't heal tank effectively with lunate now.
So i propose to add a quest that requires original version of 7 numen weapon and some more badges,, as reward it gives improved version of that weapon and for higher level, (i.e name it "epic lunate").
This is some kind a similar to recraft of nirvana gears, but goes from quest.

I see the purpose of adding this because almoust all EP using WS quoit after they reach 109 level. There is no alternative at this level.
I talk about non custom ep who need more chant and Lunate gives 4% more than WS qouit or nirvana. For custom player is not much difference.

I know what i talk about, i have ep 115 non custom. When i heal tank on ws boss and it debuf for chant speed i switch to lunate to purify self faster (chant stones in lunate), then i select tank back and heal him with WS quoit (both mag stones in it) so can regen him more (this switch needs more concentrate). When chant debuf, purify casts very slow and boss can interrupt the skill with his aoe. Lunate have decrease phys harm 3% is very good for EP again.

For balance reasons (or not) 7 numens can't be custommed (it can't be traded). Now nirvana weapons is much more damage than WS. Will be good to have Lunate-like weap with damage close to WS weapon.
(so it will not be overpowered, coz dmagage less than nirvana)

It worth it at least the reason that non-custom players could have alternative to WS weapons.
And if decide it to add (not with this patch, maybe next) could make the improving quest requires rank 7 (to make it hard to obtain as hard as to collect all mats to craft WS).

sorry for off-topic