G17 slings = G17 bows?

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Ratatoulie
Re: G17 slings = G17 bows?

Post by Ratatoulie » 06 Mar 2011, 10:09

yea, it's completely ridiculous .why cant "this guy" discuss with us before he changes anything.. geez..
nerfing weapons should never happen. . "why? " there the most expensive items to get (-.-"
so we gotta get what we paid for. . so you gotta change this dang thing back .. coz there bunch ppl are going to quit and talk shiet about this server, and u'll know whats going to happen..
>Freyja<
Transform

Post by >Freyja< » 08 Mar 2011, 12:22

I'd not mind paying or getting some harder to get materials for my archer's weapon, I'm using just sling and it seems like developers didn't worry much about slings.. crossbow and bow have both a quite nice selection of weapons but slings..they just cut them short..not to mention that YES THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FASTER, but they're the same. They should seriously do something about it. It's unfair for those who use them, considering how much you have to put in to get one and what you get back.
CAPU
Autoscopy

Post by CAPU » 12 Mar 2011, 02:12

Well now im really pissed !! :oops: finally could make my g 17 bow and now there at .69 wow this is bull !! so now those how could make them first get the best ??? piss on this its not even worth donating here !! and he already has 150 usd for the 200 X server of mine >>>> :(<<<<<
jhonsi

Post by jhonsi » 18 Mar 2011, 03:18

i agree with it, because slings are supposed to be the fastest EA weapon.
and with same speed with bow it is not special.
so i agree with the post
pedrox1994
Transform

Post by pedrox1994 » 18 Sep 2011, 14:41

I'm pretty sure that all EA offended by this fact because the damage that has not had much got worse with the removal of this range that really makes a difference.
Sling LMS had range -10 -5 fixed and for whom Donato, is now fixed -5 and -10 for those donata so I no longer have many conditions also wanted to return to normal as you messing with something that stood
(we are still struggling to stun you mess with WR that's also stopped and you still do not stirred)

EA that was already poor became even weaker and WR have not lost anything, quite the contrary, this earning more each day.
We need to balance not only with these classes but we can not forget the magic classes that when a WR of a stun, the stun is over and classes or magicians have died without power or move
and not only classes not magic
there are cases of EA matabdo WR, or even another WR
The only class that did well was WB.