G17 Crossbows, Bows, Slings

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

htk
Transform
G17 Crossbows, Bows, Slings

Post by htk » 18 Feb 2011, 14:51

First of all hi and this is my first time posting a topic that MIGHT be(i think) be useful
Topic: EA Range Weapons Revisions

I would like to suggest some things about EA's ranged weapons. We notice that players always choose bows and slings as their MAIN weapons either as normal or customized(Custom) most of the time slings. Some people are QQing regarding with the changes made on EA range weapons
and now another one came up. The revision of attack frequency(Speed) of Slings from .77 to .71 either normal or Custom. and i Admit. i also QQ not only i QQQQQ alot. thats why i wrote a post regarding this matter. So here it goes

Crossbows:
- Less speed but more damage
- Octo array(Optional)

Why more damage? why Less speed? why Octo Array

- Because EA's never choose crossbows as their main weapon
- We need to put something on crossbows to make it usefull

Bows:
- Retain the speed (.71) with decent damage
- Retain the weapon ability (-Magic defense)

Slings:(Ok, this is where i and some people QQ alot and ill QQ more)

- Decrease the damage a bit compare to the other 2 weapons
(It already has the increase in physical attack ability, so not too crucial for its less damage)
- Revert the .77 attack frequency(or more due to less damage)

I admit Slings are imba with the current damage and the .77 freq especially when its customized. It was changed so people QQ alot
We all know that most people donates or pays for speed. People really want the speed. So i think this is the only way we can manage
to make a balance with EA range weapon or frankly speaking, to get back the slings speed.

I know some people will disagree with this especially by decreasing the slings damage but if you want to revert back the speed
we need to do something to make a balance.

I dont know how to approach this properly. So i hoping for your opinions. Thank you.

IGN: `c4
Level: 150
SAT
Autoscopy

Re: G17 Crossbows, Bows, Slings

Post by SAT » 22 Feb 2011, 20:24

English.
Finally someone intelligent, Needless to say, I totally agree and support your idea, apparently, who balances the arms race and has no idea that adding beautiful ornaments that are on are, MANY WEAPONS G17 - G16 ARE OBSOLETE. ... and adding to this the skilled add HOLY EA is like saying ... this game is same of the original and need get a life because I have no originality (for this I would go there ...), need to change many things and beyond grateful that people like you to take care to write these horrors because they are not errors, and let them see.

Spanish Orig..

Al fin alguien inteligente, esta demas decir que estoy totalmente de acuerdo y apoyo tu idea, al parecer quien equilibra las razas y armas no tiene la menor idea que esta agregando lindos adornos que estan por estar, MUCHAS ARMAS G17 - G16 ESTAN CON DESUSO.... y agregando a esto los skilles ``add´´ del EA HOLY es como decir... este juego es sacado del original NO PVP y como no tengo una vida se lo robo a los del original (Para eso me iria alli que es mejor que esto...) , falta cambiar muchas cosas y se agradece que alla personas como vos que se ocupe en escribir estos HORRORES porque ya no son errores, y hacercelos ver.
htk
Transform

Re: G17 Crossbows, Bows, Slings

Post by htk » 23 Feb 2011, 13:52

thank you for your appreciation.. im still formulating a better or to extend the proposed idea of this concern. and i hope more people will come in and comment/suggest more or add more regarding this matter. thanks so much,

any correction will be greatly appreciated(even my english LOL) :)