Need help with fist/claws

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Natsuu
Need help with fist/claws

Post by Natsuu » 21 Jan 2011, 05:58

Ok, new guy in both perfect world and this server and been googling around trying to absorb as much info as I can :D
I'm a lv93 WR using axes for aoe farming right now and have been trying to find out which weap I can possibly get.
I found options such as Decadal God, HH100 fist, G13 Nirvana claws.
At first I learned that Decadal God is somewhat the cheapest choice I think?
Then I saw Nirvana:Windpour, not sure what the name of that for here is cause I just came across from the official server forums. :?
What I wanna ask is if how do I make Nirvana weaps in this server?
Can I buy the mats from LMS coin shops or from the item mall?
Also, I saw the Regicide:Nirvana (Official server name as well I think :? ) and looked at the ingredients, which were different from the one in pwdatabase site x_x

Thank you in advance for those with answers :D
Abby_G
Doom

Re: Need help with fist/claws

Post by Abby_G » 01 Feb 2011, 08:30

1) Decadals are the cheapest fist with interval on them (if you are from pwi you should know what that means)
2) Nirvana weapons are made by farming mats in fb129 and world bosses scattered throughout the map, a lvl 93 player will have a hard time beating either of these
3) Nirvana mats cannot be bought in the item mall (atleast i dont think you can)
4) check the forges in adc west for the complete mats list
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
ShkWings
Autoscopy

Re: Need help with fist/claws

Post by ShkWings » 04 Feb 2011, 01:27

Hi Abby xD
BTW i recommend u go with Decals for now and might want to think HH100/TT100 later on when you reach 125ish think abt Nirvana the hit harder but will be very slow for a non-custom compared to Agma or decals