SPECIAL Events AND getting pk'ed? Hmmm i wonder.

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

eldercali
SPECIAL Events AND getting pk'ed? Hmmm i wonder.

Post by eldercali » 19 Dec 2010, 23:08

In this Forum I want to try a PETITION against allowing pk during "Special Events" like Rancor forces invading. How is it that this is allowed? I mean, SERIOUSLY? Are the Rancor forces invading NOT enough trouble? And to see lvl 130's and lvl 125's pking low level 60's trying to gain major exp? Or if you want to go a bit higher? Lvl 130's PKing lvl 105's and below indiscreminently and just because they can. Hmmm nice work LMS! Let's get more invading forces PK FREE! We, as players have enough problems. The PvP system is a wonderful idea to have players get back at each other. Fighting guild against guild. Turf wars and all that. But Let's face it. Your "Special Events" are no longer "Special" when it's Geared ONLY for High level players who lay claim to your monster hoards!. Everyone who agrees with me please give your feedback so LMS can see what the deal is and CHANGE this Farce of Events. I know there will be some spammers and Haters to this Forum post and i frankly don't care! Let the lower level's voices be heard. There ARE some of us who actually work hard for the levels we do get!
UGDragon

Re: SPECIAL Events AND getting pk'ed? Hmmm i wonder.

Post by UGDragon » 19 Dec 2010, 23:25

yes i total agree i was pked over and over again by the same one person how much is to much ?
Midnight_X
Transform

Re: SPECIAL Events AND getting pk'ed? Hmmm i wonder.

Post by Midnight_X » 19 Dec 2010, 23:48

pk at invasions rancor at adc west is pk ALLOWED and if u dont like it go thousand stream city,
there is none-pk, its good for lower lvl players btw.
but well if u like the rancor at adc more, go adc north there are some spots with secure zone.
Some ppl here pk because other players run into their spots and moblines or picking their money and items.
if pk wouldnt be allowed, there would some ppl also QQ-ing,
realize - u cannot suit everybody...nobody can.
myst & Sin Descent
wf & ep 1000x