Tideborn status

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Vyper!on
Immortal
Re: Tideborn status

Post by Vyper!on » 12 Dec 2010, 01:32

Psychic's power depends on his refinement and since on pvp servers all stuff are +12....
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 12 Dec 2010, 11:31

ShkWings wrote:not rly the Psy. r kinda squishy also it depends a lot in how much u know abt the charr ur palying. One last thing the TB hav only one purpose and it is PK thats wut they were made for so yeh they will be fast at killing.
they are squishy if afk and unbuffed. imagine psychic with insane soulforce (and it will be insane, thanx to +12 as Vyp noticed), he will just stay in white voodoo and buff himself from time to time. who will touch him dies :lol:
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
ShkWings
Autoscopy

Post by ShkWings » 16 Dec 2010, 01:20

True true i 4got abt that that would be a prob. :P
i think LMS should nerf the SF of Psy. to maybe 1/2 the value it orignaly gives another prob might be the atck lvl if LMS dose implement them, the PK would be just plain wrong...
a class like psy or MG in (or a sin with atck lvl buff that can reach 54 atck lvl just by stns in armor and the buff) 24 atck lvl by all 4s armor have atck stns in them that woud do some crazy dmg also if LMS dose implant weap and armor with atck lvl (like the r9 weap that giv +30 atck lvl) than the dmg can be quite insane Imagen a sin with r9 at 84 stck lvl since a custom prob has 3.33 with buff(idk didnt bother to calc. the actual atck speed) the dmg would be crazy :o
harabusa

Post by harabusa » 20 Mar 2011, 05:58

psy, can be stronger.. depends on the player how play their toon. but i dont wanna have assasins in servers... pk would be boring with stalking skills