The -6 Chant stone mess ---a polite rant!!

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Marengo
Disengage
Re: The -6 Chant stone mess ---a polite rant!!

Post by Marengo » 30 Oct 2010, 12:26

jtook wrote:lmao...i nearly spit me coffee at the screen when i read this!
well, when i see how an instant chant mage fights i have feeling he spells while moving xD with such attack speed its really hard to think what every skill does. stun, few hits and opponent is down. at the same time you need good tactics if your chanting is 50%-
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 30 Oct 2010, 13:42

Marengo wrote:
well, when i see how an instant chant mage fights i have feeling he spells while moving xD with such attack speed its really hard to think what every skill does. stun, few hits and opponent is down. at the same time you need good tactics if your chanting is 50%-
That is in 1 on 1. But what about in mass pvp?
Vyper!on
NinjaIke
Autoscopy

Post by NinjaIke » 31 Oct 2010, 00:06

Vyper!on wrote:
Marengo wrote:
That is in 1 on 1. But what about in mass pvp?
if the insta cast mage was an actual pro at using wizzy and didn't just press random buttons. that insta cast wizzy can and will control the mass pvp (i say this because i came from a server where there were barely any insta cast wizzys and i was able to control the mass pvp to my favor since i knew how to use wizzy very well.)
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 31 Oct 2010, 12:30

Vyper!on wrote: That is in 1 on 1. But what about in mass pvp?
it is quite another story. not all ppl who are good at 1vs1 are same in mass pvp) agree here
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Uniruusu
Autoscopy

Post by Uniruusu » 01 Nov 2010, 13:20

changing -6% chan sounds unfair for me, since im not custom and wont be a custom and -6% chan stones help me as a EP to heal faster. I dont know how changing _ chan to crit helps at all since for full magic build EP, mages and venos can hit even harder with crit and nuke that way. I dont how this can balance anything
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 01 Nov 2010, 19:48

Uniruusu wrote:changing -6% chan sounds unfair for me, since im not custom and wont be a custom and -6% chan stones help me as a EP to heal faster. I dont know how changing _ chan to crit helps at all since for full magic build EP, mages and venos can hit even harder with crit and nuke that way. I dont how this can balance anything
thats what i was talking about. hope LMS will do smth about it.
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 02 Nov 2010, 00:01

Uniruusu wrote:changing -6% chan sounds unfair for me, since im not custom and wont be a custom and -6% chan stones help me as a EP to heal faster. I dont know how changing _ chan to crit helps at all since for full magic build EP, mages and venos can hit even harder with crit and nuke that way. I dont how this can balance anything
Marengo wrote:
thats what i was talking about. hope LMS will do smth about it.
that is wot we all talk about :P
Vyper!on
Donya

Post by Donya » 02 Nov 2010, 23:50

Well what of the WR who have attack speed +5 on gears all warrior types? Yet mage types cant have -6 chant C'MON MAN! Wtf is that!?
EvilTear
Naissance

Post by EvilTear » 03 Nov 2010, 00:04

Donya wrote:Well what of the WR who have attack speed +5 on gears all warrior types? Yet mage types cant have -6 chant C'MON MAN! Wtf is that!?
OK
Hell WRs have +5 atk speed with sword and fists spear is 3.33 5 with burst. +10 patk
Hell MGs have insta casting +20 matk and high crit.

SO

In pvp wat pwns more = Insta cast mages wrs have trouble getting up close so they die. MGs runs off saying noob. coz 90% of the mgs with custom button bash.

SO how does this work for other classes EA EP WF WB

Not very good these classes have to adapt to work around WR and MG

so the insta was stopped wrong way to go about it but it was stopped.

Now if u look at Heaven MG they dont have insta cast but are pure nukers.
Heaven wrs cant get 5 speed with spear with burst.

SO with all u ppl complaining (customs only) think of the heaven classes that dont get the same speed as the Hell classes and yet they hurt just as bad. =)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 03 Nov 2010, 20:05

EvilTear wrote: Heaven wrs cant get 5 speed with spear with burst.
Cyclone kick glitch gives 20% atk speed.
Holy warrior is dangerous with sword. Screw the spear!
Vyper!on