The -6 Chant stone mess ---a polite rant!!

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Sandor
Autoscopy
Re: The -6 Chant stone mess ---a polite rant!!

Post by Sandor » 28 Oct 2010, 18:52

massacred wrote:I repeat - the game was created and has been calculated more intelligent people than all the people on this server together. And the stupid press down each game balance under him as he pleases. Need to respect those who play there, no matter what classes they are playing.

This game is made by ppl who think more of wallet then of real game play
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 28 Oct 2010, 21:04

Sandor wrote:
massacred wrote:I repeat - the game was created and has been calculated more intelligent people than all the people on this server together. And the stupid press down each game balance under him as he pleases. Need to respect those who play there, no matter what classes they are playing.

This game is made by ppl who think more of wallet then of real game play
True. This is the true purpose of any online game. It's a service people use. And for every service people must pay. Who is not satisfied with this service is free to leave. On LMSPW though admin listens to what we have to say and eventually he takes care of our needs.
Vyper!on
massacred
Autoscopy

Post by massacred » 29 Oct 2010, 00:32

Well, I agree that all work must be paid. But that is another topic of conversation. The joke is: How do we know "free" online game servers are based on vzimootnosheniyah: Admin-Donator-Fowl for the donator. Donator pays> Admin delivers his fowl and his gun, to enhance self-grandeur of donator. Everyone agrees - everyone is happy. Such is the price of "free". But the fowl does not take root in an uncomfortable, unnatural conditions. And how true it is said: "free to leave." And it will go away, maybe not all but many. When tired of constantly losing, when they felt it lacked a little character to normal, or as soon as he realized what the situation is with equipment. Who will pay and go from game to the hunter, and many will leave. A Donator does not pay for the game at half-dead server. And leave a trace and donator. But it's not about that and about what is it worth to complicate, to make a game on the server less comfortable, less competitive compared to other servers only speculate on the fact that a contingent of players managed to make friends with each other or merge into a common in-game politics?
I also understand why many would have voted for this modification. Physical class is especially beneficial in the custom gear is weakening magic classes, because that's what magicians and pose a serious threat for warriors and archers on the territorial wars.
But understand, I just play the warrior and the archer, not a magician. Repeatedly dying from spells. Also going to make a donation to the later levels. But such an injustice to those who revives and makes a versatile server, just makes me post on the forum again and again. Forgive me if something is wrong.
P.S very surprised that the archer takes part in the debate and advocates for the rights of magicians on the speed of spells. A magical classes themselves are silent as if they care about. =) Lol
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 29 Oct 2010, 02:33

It is true that physical classes are OP because of the custom but not all. Archer for example is weak even with custom when he is using bow. Mage is stronger i can say even with nerfed chant.
This is not a 1 Vs 1 game. It;s suppose to be a team game.
When new armor was implemented nobody could kill warriors with g16 weapon so LMS added +30 atk to mages. He only added +10 to physical classes. So i had a lvl 150 archer that could not kill an opponent with ws armor set because of the low dmg and of the fact that i missed the best skills due to the fact that opponents had good dodge. What did i do? I adapted. Archer was the weakest class. Now mages are on the same step as archers and what do they do? They don't adapt :)
It's true i spammed the forums about warriors being OP but i never asked for 5 interval for EA. Why do mages want instant chant back? If they have it i want instant chant or 5 interval on EA too :)
Magic classes are not inferior neither in disadvantage. They are just harder to use. It's rly easy to play WR. Any noob can do it. It's hard to play mage though so not everybody can do it.
Vyper!on
jtook
Autoscopy

Post by jtook » 29 Oct 2010, 07:06

Vyper!on wrote:Magic classes are not inferior neither in disadvantage. They are just harder to use. It's rly easy to play WR. Any noob can do it. It's hard to play mage though so not everybody can do it.
Finally. I've been following the discussion about the pro's and con's of each class with interest, especially the stats aspect of each toon. (Maybe there is a geek lurking within me, after all..wooot) Vyper's last comment though, says it all. Players, especially the new players, don't want to work. Or they are lazy, or they have spent 2 years on the Official servers, realised they're getting shafted and decide to come have some fun...but are tired from lvling...which is understandable.

Lvling a mage through the low 100's can be tough (im on x200) if you don't zhen on a regular basis, but not impossible. With a little imagination and a few experiments, there are ways a mage can get there (i have no imagination..and old guildie told me lol)

Good points in this thread though...and on page 3 no-one's fighting.....who'd-a-thunk-it?
SheilaV
Vigilance

Post by SheilaV » 29 Oct 2010, 11:00

<--- magic class here (not a mage tho) and yeah I've given a few of my opinions so we're not that silent ;D
problem is what's done is done, my only way is to adapt with slow chanting now I guess Y.Y
seems all this case is based on custom mages only, non-customs are stepped aside :'(
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 29 Oct 2010, 11:11

SheilaV wrote:<--- magic class here (not a mage tho) and yeah I've given a few of my opinions so we're not that silent ;D
problem is what's done is done, my only way is to adapt with slow chanting now I guess Y.Y
seems all this case is based on custom mages only, non-customs are stepped aside :'(
When i said that mages are hard to play i did not reffer to custom. Custom mages that had instant chant are easy to play. I once asked one of the "pro mages" of 1000x what do his skills do. His answer was: "idk i just press all i see". And all considered him pro. To play a custom mage is super easy. To play non custom mage is hard but i must say that they rock if u know how to use them.
Vyper!on
Sandor
Autoscopy

Post by Sandor » 29 Oct 2010, 11:46

i still cant understand why there is only WS Bow for EA. They should be implanting WS Slingshot. Gives EA a little more speed that they can need.
jtook
Autoscopy

Post by jtook » 29 Oct 2010, 12:48

Vyper!on wrote: "idk i just press all i see".
lmao...i nearly spit me coffee at the screen when i read this!
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 29 Oct 2010, 20:40

Sandor wrote:i still cant understand why there is only WS Bow for EA. They should be implanting WS Slingshot. Gives EA a little more speed that they can need.
It would also reduce atk power.
Vyper!on