The -6 Chant stone mess ---a polite rant!!

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

massacred
Autoscopy
Re: The -6 Chant stone mess ---a polite rant!!

Post by massacred » 25 Oct 2010, 13:47

Marengo wrote: the game here is already unbalanced comparing to official because of custom.
Yes of course. But hardly need to modify the game so much. Since people come to the unofficial servers to play essentially the same game, but freed from many hours of gameplay set in the official servers. Such as the acceleration of lvling or exemption from the search party for plundering dungeons. But if you change the settings for the characters and the possibility of equipping it will inevitably lead to domination of one class and the extinction of other slightly less than full. Because magic class character at high levels without a corresponding rate of spells - not a serious magician. Both in PvP and in PvE. Who wants this character? Anyone. Throw it away and forget to develop a warrior. =) And so play is interesting, when around the same characters, built on the same principle. That is the global modification of the balance sheet, and a bad to anyone. IMHO
Excuse me for speech errors in expressing my thoughts.
Sandor
Autoscopy

Post by Sandor » 25 Oct 2010, 18:38

Only thing we want to have is for all players the same. So when the chant stones or the ws gear requirements are changed. Change it for all players. Also the ppl that got it already. Now a WR that already got his gear is having 100 stat points more to put in agi or con or whatever. A EP or MAGE that got old weap with chanting stones still have -6 or -12% chanting. That was the meaning of this thread.

Change something, change it for all players
DennyOwnz
Autoscopy

Post by DennyOwnz » 26 Oct 2010, 00:36

Really would not be very fair with the player in this case. Especially with those who are not very familiar with aoe and other players who have difficulty getting money, something a little scarcity for beginners.

Enjoy.
BRAZIL !! :]

Hey! Let's r0ck!
SheilaV
Vigilance

Post by SheilaV » 26 Oct 2010, 01:38

Yes I do believe my old wep still has the -chant. But as a non-custom EP, I will chant very slow in the future, same goes for other non-customs. So imo non-customs are having the most disadvantage here. I quite agree with Vyp's idea of lowering the -6% to -3% custom bonus rather than changing the -chant stones.
massacred
Autoscopy

Post by massacred » 26 Oct 2010, 12:49

Sandor wrote:Only thing we want to have is for all players the same. So when the chant stones or the ws gear requirements are changed. Change it for all players. Also the ppl that got it already. Now a WR that already got his gear is having 100 stat points more to put in agi or con or whatever. A EP or MAGE that got old weap with chanting stones still have -6 or -12% chanting. That was the meaning of this thread.

The basis of the problem is not even for all or not will deal with this change. Need players such modification or not that is the question.
Of course, playing a warrior or an archer or a tiger, for those who somehow gets some critical attack from developing dexterity and has a high rate of attacks per second, accelerating from furi burst player gets a real chance of critical attacks inserting stone adds 2%, for example: warrior 29% critical attack +2% +2% = 33% = every third stroke.
But intelligent mage, priest, or a fox.?? .. 6% of the two rings +2% +2% = 10% = one in ten castes. Given the long exchange skills and pronunciation duration, taking into account the inability to attack normal attacks because of the low accuracy. Given the dark or light side character. Would be a miracle if such a miserable character will grow at least up to 115-level or will be useful on a territorial war.
Change the speed spell critical attack for magic classes equivalent change in the rate of spells to physical attack. Since practically nothing. No major bonuses.
Some people say that magicians have an extremely high speed and spell power, this is offset by the low number of hit points and bad defense. In addition, such as foxes do not get any acceleration of Fury burst.
I would suggest to do a poll. Although prevail in this vote will be warriors and archers because of their more than 50% on those servers and their advantage is the weakening of the magic classes. Just kidding. =)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 28 Oct 2010, 01:06

massacred wrote:
Sandor wrote:Only thing we want to have is for all players the same. So when the chant stones or the ws gear requirements are changed. Change it for all players. Also the ppl that got it already. Now a WR that already got his gear is having 100 stat points more to put in agi or con or whatever. A EP or MAGE that got old weap with chanting stones still have -6 or -12% chanting. That was the meaning of this thread.

The basis of the problem is not even for all or not will deal with this change. Need players such modification or not that is the question.
Of course, playing a warrior or an archer or a tiger, for those who somehow gets some critical attack from developing dexterity and has a high rate of attacks per second, accelerating from furi burst player gets a real chance of critical attacks inserting stone adds 2%, for example: warrior 29% critical attack +2% +2% = 33% = every third stroke.
But intelligent mage, priest, or a fox.?? .. 6% of the two rings +2% +2% = 10% = one in ten castes. Given the long exchange skills and pronunciation duration, taking into account the inability to attack normal attacks because of the low accuracy. Given the dark or light side character. Would be a miracle if such a miserable character will grow at least up to 115-level or will be useful on a territorial war.
Change the speed spell critical attack for magic classes equivalent change in the rate of spells to physical attack. Since practically nothing. No major bonuses.
Some people say that magicians have an extremely high speed and spell power, this is offset by the low number of hit points and bad defense. In addition, such as foxes do not get any acceleration of Fury burst.
I would suggest to do a poll. Although prevail in this vote will be warriors and archers because of their more than 50% on those servers and their advantage is the weakening of the magic classes. Just kidding. =)
You seem to miss the point here. We all agree that LMS should reimplement -6 chant for stones.
You mentioned the fact that both EA and WR get a high critical rate. That means you reffer to custom players. Let me tell you the fact that custom mage has same critical rate as archer and this is very very very bad.
Mage classes are not weak at all. People just don't know how to use them. Mage for example has more damage than archer but less crit. Mage can seal and shrink distance between himself and opponent. Magic never misses so dodge is useless Vs it.Mages are ranged and unlike EA their dmg does not modify with the distance betwen player and target.
Clerics are buffers. They are not a PvP class but most people want to own the server by using them. Their weapon is not powerful magic like everyone thinks. Their weapon is a serie of buffs combined with healing ability. Also cleric has 2 types of atk (magic and physical) that allows them to atk different armor classes.
WF's main weapon is not pet like some ppl might think. Her weapon is a serie of debffs combined with her dmg. WF's dmg is not as strong as mage's because of the skill that allows wf to amplify dmg on a target.
These principles apply for non custom players. For custom mages are still OP because of the fact they have good magic atk (better atk than archer btw and due to the fact that their crit rate can reach 50% the outdmg an archer anytime.They are not fast atkers now ...they are nukers. That is just as bad as instant chant.
In a fight vs archer they have the advantage that archer has low defense and in a fight vs mele attackers they can run, slide and jump. My question is why do ppl consider mage classes weak? The only pure pvp classes are: EA, MG, Assassin(on pwi) and fist WR. The rest are either mixt or support or tankers for mobs. Pvp is just a bonus for them.
Vyper!on
massacred
Autoscopy

Post by massacred » 28 Oct 2010, 11:09

Vyper!on wrote:My question is why do ppl consider mage classes weak?
How long it takes the magician or priest or a fox to fill furi Point? And how much time is required for this physically attacking classes? How many hit points the character adds a heavy or light armor, and how many robes? How many hit points to get a constitution and a level of magic classes and how many individuals? How often do they use a normal attack instead of skills? It is only natural that they should have sootvetsyatvuyuschim damage, casting speed and the rate of growth furi points.
I repeat - the game was created and has been calculated more intelligent people than all the people on this server together. And the stupid press down each game balance under him as he pleases. Need to respect those who play there, no matter what classes they are playing. People come to the free servers to play characters in all their glory, that is not available mainly on official servers without the 24 / 7 grind. I myself play the archer is not the first year, and I know not by hearsay as morbidly bewitching mages and priests. Nevertheless, take away from them this right more than criminal. Because almost everything that they have compared to other classes. I've even say nothing about magic resistant mobs in 119 fb which, however, quite beaten.
and finally P.S: not all people love when they try to milk them. If a person is not willing to make donations directly maybe he is waiting for a certain level, or he does not have enough money to donate. And if people are forced to pay money in every possible way bringing them uncomfortable in the game ...... In this case, people simply walk away and forget about the server at all times. And on an empty server to play is not interesting to anyone. Conciliation please. And forgive me if i wrong.
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 28 Oct 2010, 11:54

massacred wrote:for example: warrior 29% critical attack +2% +2% = 33% = every third stroke.
But intelligent mage, priest, or a fox.?? .. 6% of the two rings +2% +2% = 10% = one in ten castes.
Non-custom robe magi in warsoul gear:
1% - basic
1% - necklace
1% - waist adorn
6% - g13 rings (tho some use ws rings without crit, but i still prefer old fashion ones)
1% - from 15 additional agi on helmet
2% - top
2% - pants
1% - crit arrow
.......... now lets imagine mage is dark
1% - passive skill
=16% in total. +2% if he uses staff instead of quoit.

and now lets custom him. according to donation table he can get maximum 16% crit from custom. 16+16 - not bad, isnt it? =)
How long it takes the magician or priest or a fox to fill furi Point?
mage with almost instant chant gets 3chi before his spark effect ends :mrgreen: they use sutra and 2chi stun non-stop.
And how much time is required for this physically attacking classes?
same here. 5.0 hitrate allows to get full chi before spark effect ends

sage priest can get chi pretty fast coz of sage skill and chanting bonus from mdef buff (if he has good basic chanting. not even excellent, about 40% are enough)
fox has her own ways to get fury fast. though its harder while fighting.
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
massacred
Autoscopy

Post by massacred » 28 Oct 2010, 13:17

Well that's all. My arguments have ended. If everyone believes that the harsh conditions of the local server, like circumcision to be just right. More than I have nothing to say. I will pray to God that offended magic classes have continued to play their characters that they continue to vote sincerely for the server, the server continued to prosper and remain competitive. And as to the entire map has been shaded in one color of the donating of the clan. For myself decided that I would not even try to play a magic character after this modification, it is better then I'll play "a rabbit in Blucher Street" =)
Marengo wrote: Non-custom robe magi in warsoul gear:
1% - basic
1% - necklace
1% - waist adorn
6% - g13 rings (tho some use ws rings without crit, but i still prefer old fashion ones)
1% - from 15 additional agi on helmet
2% - top
2% - pants
1% - crit arrow
.......... now lets imagine mage is dark
1% - passive skill
=16% in total. +2% if he uses staff instead of quoit..
and up to 115-level must still somehow grow =) On the x200 if you remember it's not that fast even with the phoenix. judging by the top players - the magical characters in the non-donators are not so much, even with the standard properties of stones. Besides, not all play as a Dark Jedi =) consequently do not have the acceleration of the chi
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 28 Oct 2010, 16:37

massacred wrote:How long it takes the magician or priest or a fox to fill furi Point? And how much time is required for this physically attacking classes? How many hit points the character adds a heavy or light armor, and how many robes? How many hit points to get a constitution and a level of magic classes and how many individuals? How often do they use a normal attack instead of skills? It is only natural that they should have sootvetsyatvuyuschim damage, casting speed and the rate of growth furi points.
How many time does it take for a warrior to fill fury on official and how much time does it take for a mage? On official warriors reach 5 interval with fists.
Archer has a big problem with gathering fury even with full custom. Bow shooting does not recharge fury that fast and using fist might be lethal. Robe classes get more fury per hit than archer.
Mages should have good dmg but 3x the dmg of archer is a bit too much don't u think? Besides magic does not miss. If archer has atk=1 then mage has 1.5. If they crit then archer hits 2 and mage hits 3.
It;s just an example. Critical makes it go higher. Spark makes atk increase 5 times as well. Mage has enough dmg without crit.
I am not against mage geting chant but instant chant is too much.
Also if all classes would get same bonuses from stats why create different classes?
massacred wrote:I repeat - the game was created and has been calculated more intelligent people than all the people on this server together. And the stupid press down each game balance under him as he pleases. Need to respect those who play there, no matter what classes they are playing.
Thank you for your compliments but i assure you that what i say is right. And btw...this game was not calculated all that smart. WF is OP from most points of view on official and that is just a small example.
Vyper!on