Cubi-gold and suspensions.

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

zorro9999
Cubi-gold and suspensions.

Post by zorro9999 » 08 Oct 2010, 06:49

So I have been voting 2-3 times a day, I now have 64 points and I still don't have my cubis. Am I gonna find out that I'm the record holder for the longest cubi exchange? Secondly, I keep going on either the suspect list for dual account voting or getting suspended for some other reason? Should I even bother playing this? This is BULL****. When will I get my cubis and when will you take me off the suspect list?! AND STOP ACCUSING ME ABOUT DUAL ACCOUNT VOTING! I HAVE NO RELATION TO AYUMI8888!

Lastly, I emailed lms pw for help on the cubis and again, yet another day late, I finally get an email saying that I'll get them TODAY Oct. 7, WHY HASN'T THAT HAPPENED?
Marengo
Disengage

Re: Cubi-gold and suspensions.

Post by Marengo » 08 Oct 2010, 17:09

you will get them eventually, just wait.

p.s. its 9384579489481st topic of this kind :roll:
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Branish
Autoscopy

Post by Branish » 27 Oct 2010, 21:04

Please be Patient a little while longer, providing your voting has been in good standing you will get the cubi for it.
WE ARE WHAT WE REPEATEDLY DO, EXCELLENCE THEREFORE IS NOT AN ACT BUT A HABIT

LMSPW GM, 200X AND 1000X SERVER
xashurix

Post by xashurix » 30 Oct 2010, 22:04

I was wondering the same thing.. I voted a couple of times. I understand you are trying to stop people from dual accounting but seriously this is my first time on a private server for pw I mean i saw this one and it looked nice.. and voting for cubis seemed like fun. But seems like really annoying.. x.x I wondering why or is there a problem with my account as well.. =/ Being Patience wares thin sometimes i just feel like zorro9999 does e.e
420man
Transform

Post by 420man » 03 Nov 2010, 21:52

compared to all the other servers ive tried, this voting system is great. yes it lags and needs to be checked but the amount of cubi you receive and the easiness of the interface is worth it. Most times cubi will be given with in 72 hours of accumulating the full 16 pts. so if it takes you 2 days to rack those up then you may need to wait another 3 to receive, all the while still be able to vote. Sometimes its instant and you recveive within hours of hitting the 16 pt mark. Trust me, this is a reliable and efficient system. Once you start rolling in those cubis, the wait isnt so bad. Have fun and enjoy lms :)
heatmiser
Naissance

Post by heatmiser » 05 Nov 2010, 19:54

the most points i've had was around 94, it took time but i got my cubi, just relax, you'll get it soon if you haven't gotten it yet
Never, under any circumstances,
Take a sleeping pill and a laxative
On the same night.