Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

ikdus
Transform
Re: Anyone have WB PK tips?

Post by ikdus » 26 Sep 2010, 10:23

I am a very good WB. I have 178 hours legit at my level. Which is 107

LOL
pk hours doesnt inflict anything being good or being bad
u kil white players if u whant hours,if they are a worthy enemy,they fight back,they turn pink,no hours.
If u kill lowb's that dont fight back then u get hours
ur a nice wb but rlly,
HOURS arnt proving anything

characters :
-GeylAn
-Uno
-*_*
-MsPancake
saki
Transform

Post by saki » 12 Oct 2010, 00:07

did anybody say WB o_O
server/class/char/guild/lvl
1000x/WB/Zwei/CrssAcdmy/150
~ZWEI~
EvilTear
Naissance

Post by EvilTear » 02 Nov 2010, 23:40

lol funny tips.

If u know how to play wb and handle them they can pwn any class with ease.

Zwei and I have proven that 10 fold with killing players to them killing us.

Especially now since wrs too op with custom wen it comes to killing them WB EA and MG kill them with ease IF u know how to play them ur char and know the weaknesses of the wr.

Hell WB are specifically designed for pvp where as heaven is pve.
If ur up against magic users stay in tiger form and tortlen wen u can this turns into a mg running away alot and as they cant run fast enough ull get them (unless they run to safe zone which is normally the case) or u mess up and die.

Now to kill EA make sure u have enough accuracy to cover this in turn will make it easy to kill them if they run turn to tiger u run faster than them.

Now with WRs tortlen plays another part make sure u have anti stun pills too as u know wrs useless w/o stun ;) and u shud have no trouble dispatching them.

But yeah if u built ur wb right even customs have trouble killing it.

still i know this post gunna be flamed on especially by those that got killed by my wb ;)
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 03 Nov 2010, 16:50

Thanks, useful tips. My WB is my first character in this game and I went for heaven culti, but the breakdown of strategy is great. I seem to end up with most pk being in the air though (especially against archers).
EvilTear
Naissance

Post by EvilTear » 04 Nov 2010, 15:54

iferget wrote:Thanks, useful tips. My WB is my first character in this game and I went for heaven culti, but the breakdown of strategy is great. I seem to end up with most pk being in the air though (especially against archers).
With air type fights learn to control ur flight and wen in danger drop from flight and fly back up and close in on them using increased speed. most ppl hate fighting on the ground (can name a guild full of them) but not gunna.

But u learn more urself and create ur own tactics how to kill the other classes, and if they cant kill ya 1 on 1 they gank which is 99% of the time lol.