Battle Pet(s) Questions...

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

blackmoa1
Battle Pet(s) Questions...

Post by blackmoa1 » 23 Aug 2010, 00:01

I am a new WereFox here and am unfamiliar with some of the "new" battle pets that are listed in the Boutique...

I would like to see some pics of the unfamiliar ones... if possible...

I am familiar with these 2 battle pets:

I have no clue about the following battle pets:

Thank you!!
benjudah
Naissance

Re: Battle Pet(s) Questions...

Post by benjudah » 25 Aug 2010, 12:10

Here's a link to some of the pics. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see King Tutti, Banger and Mash. http://perfectworld.yo1cam.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7391

These are custom pets and you can't find them in normal databases. Statistically speaking, they are much better than the Herc. The Tigarmour is another custom pet with equal stats to the first 3 except it has lower HP. It has a much less cartoonized appearance, a white tiger in battle armor, it looks really nice.

The other 3 you asked about are tameable in game and you can just go see them for yourself. The Flame Eidolon is the little fire fairy flying over the Burning Heart region. The Draco Asgard is also known as the Pumpfish, this particular one swims south of Dream Searching port near Dragon Temple. The PeachYard Eido Foxie is found in FB99 Hell, its the Petalii "flower girl" mob type seen all around the south-east portion of the map.

Hope this helps.
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 25 Aug 2010, 12:25

Nice descriptions, very well explained :)

I've seen Banger and King Tutti and now I want to play with Mash cos he looks uber cool :)
x1000 - Solomon
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 25 Aug 2010, 19:07

benjudah wrote:Here's a link to some of the pics. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see King Tutti, Banger and Mash. http://perfectworld.yo1cam.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7391
all 3 look even worse than herc :mrgreen:
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 25 Aug 2010, 19:51

lol
Vyper!on
arvictor
Transform

Post by arvictor » 08 Sep 2010, 19:45

for me dmg, pdef, mdef, hp, atk spd, mov spd matters.. looks doesn't matter.. idk.. :mrgreen: