Re: NEVER implement assassin and physic please

Post by Vyper!on » 12 Aug 2010, 09:26

Lol....idk...ask LMS! :P
Vyper!on
arvictor
Transform

Post by arvictor » 08 Sep 2010, 19:49

pls. try to implement! i have played assassin, can't even win duel vs. wr, but he's much easier for [pve]..
low lvl assassin vs low lvl wr --> wr wins.. idk.. :mrgreen:
ShkWings
Autoscopy

Post by ShkWings » 09 Sep 2010, 04:23

yeh...i seee u all QQing abt Sins of PWI(old post but still HAD to post this) soming here and Being OPed i consider myself a gud at sin player since i have played it in PWI for a Quite a long time...u have to realize that Sins are unimaginably Squishy with incredibly high Dmg. there advantage is only in there Dodge B/C they have VERY low hp and deffence so with say a 130 Sin vs a WR or WB yes they will be able to take out the WR/WB with not too much Problem if u know how to play a sin.... Than comes the What now is OPed MGs of the server yeh with the Low hp a sin has Very Very low chance of kill the MG is he is Taken by Surprise or not atcking First(just nuck the Sin :P). a Mage can take out a Sin with a graceful ease if u can stop the sin form escaping ( they r VERY gud at that) the only other problem a Sin would have is a EA which can Take out a Sin Just as Quick again if u know how to play a EA with Phy Nucking and high bow dmg. the only thing i have not talked abt is WF and EP B/C i d k Much on them and how they play :O
Soooooooo Realy Sin r Preety much High dmg and Fast killers and a Possible nucker ( if u do a Atck lvl Build wich will mean it will have 12-13K hp with everything +12) but also dieing just as fast so they r Quite balanced with there own Advantages and Scary weakness even if u max out everthying with refine and Gears and WSs it dosnt much change things cause ur fighting ppl Just as Strong...the only thing that REALY matters in P server in if u know how to play ur Char or how much EXP u have abt the Game ^^ so realy PPl stop QQing abt this. its not like we will have them soon w/o PWI closing down the Pserver...still i am hoping for them to play in a P server.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 09 Sep 2010, 09:37

Implementing assassins and psychic is not really much of a change because assassin built is not much different than archer's built. Vs custom opponents assassins will have same problems as archers do ...and to those problems the fact that they need to get close will be added.
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 09 Sep 2010, 11:05

Here's the answer to all your Sin/Psychic questions : They will be implimented if/when LMS see's fit to do so :)

Until then, no matter how many comments you post regarding it, nothing will happen.

This is not a grumpy post, just stating a fact.
x1000 - Solomon
ikdus
Transform

Post by ikdus » 02 Oct 2010, 11:22

Bowfinger wrote:Here's the answer to all your Sin/Psychic questions : They will be implimented if/when LMS see's fit to do so :)

Until then, no matter how many comments you post regarding it, nothing will happen.

i killed sins/died by sins seen sins die one conclusion: they have worse mdef then vyp.

characters :
-GeylAn
-Uno
-*_*
-MsPancake
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 02 Oct 2010, 12:45

ikdus wrote:
Bowfinger wrote:Here's the answer to all your Sin/Psychic questions : They will be implimented if/when LMS see's fit to do so :)

i killed sins/died by sins seen sins die one conclusion: they have worse mdef then vyp.
Lol? They have same built and use same items as archer. :)
Vyper!on
ikdus
Transform

Post by ikdus » 03 Oct 2010, 13:50

Vyper!on wrote:
ikdus wrote:

Lol? They have same built and use same items as archer. :)
and they get owned by mages to ?
Lmao

characters :
-GeylAn
-Uno
-*_*
-MsPancake
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 03 Oct 2010, 17:52

ikdus wrote:and they get owned by mages to ?
Lmao
They still have better skills than archers when it comes to pvp.
Vyper!on
ikdus
Transform

Post by ikdus » 03 Oct 2010, 23:46

Vyper!on wrote:
ikdus wrote:and they get owned by mages to ?
Lmao
They still have better skills than archers when it comes to pvp.
Wr's have bether skills then mg's ea's to,stil its close range,ea and mg are ranged and close ranged
so theres no bether skill in pvpi think

characters :
-GeylAn
-Uno
-*_*
-MsPancake