NEVER implement assassin and physic please

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Jape
Transform
Re: NEVER implement assassin and physic please

Post by Jape » 08 Aug 2010, 13:09

vyp you ever fighted against good geared sin in pwi?
or have you ever played officials more than character reation and first beetles?

you whine allready alot warriors power dont even want see how much you cry when sins whipe you on floor..

and for that you whine warriors power..go on official servers and see how hard its fight agains good geared werebeast and warriors..and if warrior got 5 attack :lol:

kill chars who suits more you like mag classes and other arches ;)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 08 Aug 2010, 16:50

I doubt on official a warrior has 5 interval with an octoarray spear and also 25+ dodge. Most warriors have it here.
I played rogue(assassin) on other servers and i can tell you that skills are not much different from one game to another. Same for items. Actually PW has a poor assassin game play comparing to other games. Trust me! assassins are OP because people do not know how to handle them. Psychic is more powerful than assassin but since it's game play can be compared to mage's them players found ways to win vs it in pvp. They have nothing to compare assassin with.
Only problem i see in pwi regarding assassins is the leveling. People level too fast with those daily quests. Assassins should not lvl very fast because they are super dangerous in PVP. Actually...the name assassin should make u think a bit...what do assassins do in real life? They kill...and they are pros at doing it.So why wouldn't they be pros in game as well? :)
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 08 Aug 2010, 18:04

loool complain about a assassin while we have 5.0 wr's with 25k+ hp and a shiznoid bunch of dodge... trust me, assasin will be as gimped as an archer here on the private server... They are pretty much your normal squishy archers XDD you watch, assassin will try to kill a custom wr this is how it will go:

Assasin approach with invisibility. Use telestun skill, WR: "WTF?" SIN: bleed + attack rate decrease, WR: "that tickles" (stun wears off) WR antistun + stun assasin, SIN: "SHT" WR heaven flame + claws/fists/wahtever-i-can-mash-you-with-no-wep...

end story, assassin looses

in fact, assassins are worse than EA's against a wr because they have to get CLOSE to their target in order to hit it. EA can jump around and go pewpew lightning... so that leaves us with Sins pking the other classes. Too bad more than 50% of the 1000x server is wr -_-
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 08 Aug 2010, 22:17

Actually....if assassin is implemented here and gets some custom....it will be rly bad :D
Immagin an assassin with a lot of dodge+ acuracy+ 70%+ critical and above all...atk speed.... :D
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 11 Aug 2010, 03:36

still squishy as hell. get a mg, smash smash, dead sin. and still, wr is advantaged becuase of heavy armor. Sin will probably be light armor. even with pots, sin will die faster. Sins also have a longer cool time on their stuns. so wr could just stunlock out of it and win
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 11 Aug 2010, 03:37

doubleposting but whatever, i found the EA OP moves, too bad they are all lvl 100 and lvl 79 AND DONT FREAKING WORK -_-
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 11 Aug 2010, 10:27

Actually i think assassin has the same dodge from agl as archer. That means 6 per agl point. WR has 10 so...assassin will be the same as archer. Come to think about it...you are right...assassin will lose very fast vs a WR with octoarray spear and ws sword.
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 11 Aug 2010, 17:19

yupyup, the most advantaged classes seem to be the wr. High def, able to have mdef with a click, massive attackrate, dodge, accuracy, HP... SO YEAH lets go put in sins :D
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 11 Aug 2010, 22:48

MG has the same advantage.
If i display damage log i see mage hiting me onice and on damage log i see around 10 hits.
Chanting and running in the same time is not what i call fair. However...MG is ballanced with WR.
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 12 Aug 2010, 02:09

does that mean i get a bow that shoots crazy fast :O
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR