NEVER implement assassin and physic please

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

krtko
NEVER implement assassin and physic please

Post by krtko » 30 Jul 2010, 01:14

I coming after 2y of playing from PWI because of these new races. Especially assassin is VERY overpowered. His attack, attack level, stunt, seal and another skills make him totally overpowered and game become very unbalanced. Magic classes don't have chance to survive his attack. While all his stunt,lock,seal is gone, they are death. He has huge critical rate and attack rate. But the most worse think is his invisibility for another players. He can 3spark invisible and then attack. Don't let die this game pls. and never implement tideborns race or people will start leaving (magic races).
SAT
Autoscopy

Re: NEVER implement assassin and physic please

Post by SAT » 30 Jul 2010, 01:35

I think you're wrong wizards are more powerful than lms look at their own test and see a lvl 40 mg with the same lms Equipment on lvl 40 and tell me the difference ...
on tideborn .. wr layers is dominant so far coping adequately with this murderer.

of any form would not be bad to add a little dmg to magicians .. the only thing his critics are miraculous
krtko

Post by krtko » 30 Jul 2010, 02:31

SAT wrote:I think you're wrong wizards are more powerful than lms look at their own test and see a lvl 40 mg with the same lms Equipment on lvl 40 and tell me the difference ...
on tideborn .. wr layers is dominant so far coping adequately with this murderer.

of any form would not be bad to add a little dmg to magicians .. the only thing his critics are miraculous
They can be more powerful but if you cannot do anything because of seal,lock stunt paralyse, etc, your power is for nothing. You are death without hitting back. And if miracle happen and you survive, he will disappear and attack again.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 30 Jul 2010, 09:14

krtko wrote:I coming after 2y of playing from PWI because of these new races. Especially assassin is VERY overpowered. His attack, attack level, stunt, seal and another skills make him totally overpowered and game become very unbalanced. Magic classes don't have chance to survive his attack. While all his stunt,lock,seal is gone, they are death. He has huge critical rate and attack rate. But the most worse think is his invisibility for another players. He can 3spark invisible and then attack. Don't let die this game pls. and never implement tideborns race or people will start leaving (magic races).
Assassins are in many games and in most games these are their skills: seal, paralyse, stun, invisibility, backstab. Trust me, they can be killed easy if u know how to play.
Do not worry! I do not think they will be implemented very soon.
Vyper!on
krtko

Post by krtko » 30 Jul 2010, 20:59

Vyper!on wrote:
krtko wrote:I coming after 2y of playing from PWI because of these new races. Especially assassin is VERY overpowered. His attack, attack level, stunt, seal and another skills make him totally overpowered and game become very unbalanced. Magic classes don't have chance to survive his attack. While all his stunt,lock,seal is gone, they are death. He has huge critical rate and attack rate. But the most worse think is his invisibility for another players. He can 3spark invisible and then attack. Don't let die this game pls. and never implement tideborns race or people will start leaving (magic races).
Assassins are in many games and in most games these are their skills: seal, paralyse, stun, invisibility, backstab. Trust me, they can be killed easy if u know how to play.
Check PWI forum. I'm not alone with this opinion and experience.
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 31 Jul 2010, 05:46

Everyone QQ's about assassins. Yes they are OP, but why doesnt anyone QQ over the psychic? psychic has power rivaling any mage, not to mention their reflective buff and their way shorter casting time. I haven't seen one endgame, but from the looks of it, they are quite OP. However, I have to agree with Vyp. The Assassin is essentially a generic assassin from any other MMO. They hit hard, they hit fast, but this is a private server. and WR will probably smash a sin on this server (1000x atleast) if you thought that assassins in pwi were bad, try fighting a custom warrior that knows how to play... But like Vyp said, the chances of this being implemented in LMS in the short run is very slim, if not none at all
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 02 Aug 2010, 14:33

krtko wrote:His attack, attack level, stunt, seal and another skills make him totally overpowered and game become very unbalanced. Magic classes don't have chance to survive his attack. While all his stunt,lock,seal is gone, they are death. He has huge critical rate and attack rate.
u just described donating WRs of this server =)) so, we already have these owerpowered assassins here, calm down :mrgreen:
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 02 Aug 2010, 15:42

I'm not one of those overpowered warriors that you describe, honest :roll:
x1000 - Solomon
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 03 Aug 2010, 03:51

lol lets go rant about WR being OP (do i get vyp on my team :shock: )
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 03 Aug 2010, 10:29

Abby_G wrote:lol lets go rant about WR being OP (do i get vyp on my team :shock: )
LOOL
Marengo wrote:
krtko wrote:His attack, attack level, stunt, seal and another skills make him totally overpowered and game become very unbalanced. Magic classes don't have chance to survive his attack. While all his stunt,lock,seal is gone, they are death. He has huge critical rate and attack rate.
u just described donating WRs of this server =)) so, we already have these owerpowered assassins here, calm down :mrgreen:
TRUE :))))
krtko wrote:
Vyper!on wrote:
Check PWI forum. I'm not alone with this opinion and experience.
People always complain about what they can't own. Ask the ones who complain there what other games did they play? Because u see...Rogues (assassins) are a pure pvp class just like archer. They have trouble leveling alone but they can kill anyone very fast. That is why they are called assassins. What kind of assassin can't kill his target?
Vyper!on