NEVER implement assassin and physic please

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Vyper!on
Immortal
Re: NEVER implement assassin and physic please

Post by Vyper!on » 04 Oct 2010, 03:56

ikdus wrote:
Vyper!on wrote:
ikdus wrote:and they get owned by mages to ?
Lmao
They still have better skills than archers when it comes to pvp.
Wr's have bether skills then mg's ea's to,stil its close range,ea and mg are ranged and close ranged
so theres no bether skill in pvpi think
Shadow jump and Shadow teleport are 2 skills that make assassin come close to the target. Shadow teleport even provides with instant stun.
The skills that seal, stun, sleep, paralyse opponent are all available for assassin. Assassin is pure pvp char. Archer is built to go vs mobs as well (at least in this game)
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 04 Oct 2010, 04:28

heres my 2 cents, assassin is good, but psy is probably the most OP char ever. everyone QQs about assassins because theres a lot of them. No one QQs about Psy because theres not many of them. Psy has a super reflect buff that reflects even ranged damage, they channel faster than mg and they hit just as hard... as far as assassin, tele stun, immobilize, instant port, amp damage... pretty OP, but probably not effective against any heavy armor user. Heavy WR custom vs light sin custom? cookies on the wr lol
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
ShkWings
Autoscopy

Post by ShkWings » 12 Oct 2010, 04:06

IDK i Realy wana see a Custom Sin :P
i hav 8K Dodge in my Sin(lvl 62) with EA buff and no Refins in dodge jewls (pure Dex) now add +12 Dodge adorns + the 30% dodge bonuses that all the Custom Armor give i think they might go over 50K dodge? i d k but from what i have seen a Good custom Sin even in light armor wont have a Problem taking out HA WRs and still u never know how it will turn out until u test it in here which is 2nd to impossible since u need the en codings of the patches form PWI which is kept kinda secret so there wont be any leaks of them :P
+ if they were somehow implanted in to the Game i am pretty sure the Game will be VERY popular and PWI wont like that prob.shuting the game down i think :P
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 17 Oct 2010, 01:08

ShkWings wrote:IDK i Realy wana see a Custom Sin :P
i hav 8K Dodge in my Sin(lvl 62) with EA buff and no Refins in dodge jewls (pure Dex) now add +12 Dodge adorns + the 30% dodge bonuses that all the Custom Armor give i think they might go over 50K dodge? i d k but from what i have seen a Good custom Sin even in light armor wont have a Problem taking out HA WRs and still u never know how it will turn out until u test it in here which is 2nd to impossible since u need the en codings of the patches form PWI which is kept kinda secret so there wont be any leaks of them :P
+ if they were somehow implanted in to the Game i am pretty sure the Game will be VERY popular and PWI wont like that prob.shuting the game down i think :P
My sin is lvl 65 on pwi full dex (i have around 300 dex and not enough str to wear items my lvl so more dex than my sin you can't have :D)
I wear dodge stuff and with EA buff i get no more than 2.5k dodge. How can you have 8k?

Assassin built is the same as archer built: 8 Accuracy and 6 dodge per AGL point. So at lvl 150 you can have 50k dodge but you must sacrifice 7k hp and 2k mdef, 4k pdef along with 0,05 interval. I think geting that dodge is not rly an advantage.
Vyper!on