Horrible

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

chi111111
Autoscopy
Horrible

Post by chi111111 » 20 Jul 2010, 01:45

Donators have absolute advantage over non donators making it insanley imbalenced
The PVP SUCK all it is , is pking lowbies and people think running is for nubs TW sucks to
Its near impossible to farm fb119 for the mats to sell em anymore SINCE ALL PPL DO IS BE A CHEAP ASS and BUY FOR LIKE 500k EACH.
The population of the server are mostly complete asses and u can find barley any help]

How can you even call the x1000 server as a high rate server? compared to other games pservers its a Lowrate
RosY
Naissance

Re: Horrible

Post by RosY » 20 Jul 2010, 04:05

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Kthxbai.
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 20 Jul 2010, 11:02

Customs ADD ONS might make the rift btwn people who can afford and people who cannot afford it quite wide, but donating for cubis/Customized stat gear is cool with me. Sp to exp exchange is cool too. In fact it is your own choice if you want to or not. It is in EVERY decent private server. Suck it up!

Dont like PK? Then join the 200x server. No one is forcing you to join the 1000x PK server.

Dont like the rates? Then go to another server where you kill a level 1 flower and poof you are 150!

Dont like the people? Well, try the 200x or just, once again, go to another server.

RosY hit the spot right there. Right at the sweet spot.
"If you cant beat them, join them. If you cant join them, byebye." -PhD in linguistics. xP
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 20 Jul 2010, 11:06

chi111111 wrote:Donators have absolute advantage over non donators making it insanley imbalenced
Then donate.
chi111111 wrote:The PVP SUCK all it is , is pking lowbies and people think running is for nubs
Join the x200 if you don't wish to be PK'd.
chi111111 wrote:TW sucks to
Don't participate.
chi111111 wrote:Its near impossible to farm fb119 for the mats to sell em anymore SINCE ALL PPL DO IS BE A CHEAP ASS and BUY FOR LIKE 500k EACH.
Don't farm them to sell, farm them to build WS item.
chi111111 wrote:The population of the server are mostly complete asses and u can find barley any help]
If you asked for help in-game like how you wrote your forum post, I'm not surprised people do not wish to help you.
chi111111 wrote:How can you even call the x1000 server as a high rate server? compared to other games pservers its a Lowrate
Go back to PWI if you do not believe this is a high rate server.
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 20 Jul 2010, 12:55

chi111111 wrote:Donators have absolute advantage over non donators making it insanley imbalenced
The PVP SUCK all it is , is pking lowbies and people think running is for nubs TW sucks to
Its near impossible to farm fb119 for the mats to sell em anymore SINCE ALL PPL DO IS BE A CHEAP ASS and BUY FOR LIKE 500k EACH.
The population of the server are mostly complete asses and u can find barley any help]

How can you even call the x1000 server as a high rate server? compared to other games pservers its a Lowrate

I agree! Donators have advantage vs non donators. Custom fcked up the game but between donners the pvp is quite good. LMS implemented custom and ppl payed for it so he can't take it back.
FB 119, 129, 139 are ment for team work (custom ppl solo them wich is not normal tbh). The xp there sux in team mode but i asked LMS to increase it a bit so that people can have some fun.
Idk anything about ppl's asses....i am more fascinated with their tails.... (joke)
You did not ask the right people for help.
1000x server is not a pvp server in wich ppl just fight. U need to work to get somewhere (or do it the easy way and donate). Not all people can afford to donate and i understand it well.
If you want to stand a chance without donating then play WF (it does not depend on custom) or EA (the bonuses EA gets from custom r crap comparing to wr and mg).
Vyper!on
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 20 Jul 2010, 13:01

As for the rest of the ppl who answered this topic....I am disappointed. We should make people join our server not push them away.

People leave the server because:
1)Some people are too dam arrogant and piss everyone off
2)Custom is not balanced
3)Players always pk low levels
4)Players answer like this when some1 expresses his/her unsatisfaction.
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 20 Jul 2010, 14:53

The x1000 server is a PVP server, not a carebear server, must I remind people of this?

For some people, getting PK'd encouraged them to donate (me) and other people it encourages them to leave. It depends on the person, not the attitude of the players or nature of the game. Some people want to grind mobs, fine. Some people want to grind people, also fine.

I've done my bit to help people on the x1000 and frankly I've done more than one person should ever do to help the new and existing players.

Now I am going to PVP. I aim to do what I signed up to do and thats Player Versus Player, not Player Helps Player.

Muwahahahaha!!!
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 20 Jul 2010, 16:10

Everyone has his way but Player versus player= fair fight
Player vs noob (low lvl ) is not fun. What fun do people get by killing some1 who can't fight back? None. What does that person feel? Anger. Some donate (20%) the rest leave server.
Does not matter anyway. I don't give a dam anymore about anything because any good fight turns into a world chat verbal contest.PVP leads to hate and that way fun is ruined.
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 20 Jul 2010, 17:15

We're all guilty of having red names from killing lower level members to get hours.

Unfortunately LMS must seem to encourage this as he has a TOP PK list on the website for whomever has the most hours. If I remember correctly nobody gets hours from killing red-named players so the people who WANT to be on this scoreboard must settle for the newbies as fresh meat.

I'm happy to do donator vs donator, I got the dolls and the HP charms and dying is half the fun of the game, it's a good test of limits.

What I am unhappy with is 1 donator vs many other donators (the term "ganking" is used to describe this best) we know there are guilds/individuals that thrive on this behaviour.

Trumpets should be removed from this game so all yelling/screaming/shouting is done via normal chat or PM and a world shout should only be raised by a GM on behalf of a player if a GM is currently online at the time. Saves them asking if people want help every 25 minutes :P (Don't kill me Izek! lol)
x1000 - Solomon
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 20 Jul 2010, 21:16

of course donators have advantages) and what did you want? for them to pay and get no advantages? eheheh no way =P same on official PW servers: donation -> faster lvling -> better gear -> advantages. of course, there are no custom there, but here custom gear is also available for trading. rare and expensive, but again - you want to get everything withoun making efforts.
PvP server. thats the answer for everything.
show me at least 1 private server with regular decent TWs.
The population of the server are mostly complete asses and u can find barley any help
i agree with Bowfinger here.
no comments.
3)Players always pk low levels
they always do, everywhere. safe mode is the solution, but x1000 was made for free PK, unlike x200 where most ppl voted for saving safe mode.

2 chi111111: its the feature of the server, dude, enjoy and welcome :D
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)