Re: Horrible

Post by Bowfinger » 21 Jul 2010, 11:08

lol Mara, get stuck in girl XD
x1000 - Solomon
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 21 Jul 2010, 11:45

I stated the facts for him. Flat. Easy. Simple.

@Vyp : you cannot put water in a cup that is full. I see a big diff between welcoming people / member retention and pampering whiners. However, praises for your effort to accomodate him. =)
zezuan
Transform

Post by zezuan » 21 Jul 2010, 13:12

Vyper!on wrote:
LMS implemented custom and ppl payed for it so he can't take it back.
Actually he could remove them.. as he states this in donate page:
LMS wrote:Note that Donations are NON-REFUNDABLE! By donating you agree with this. Donations are to keep the server running and items given are not purchased products but are gifts given by lmspw and are thanks for keeping the server going.
He could also change thopse items to remove cast time or interval...
LMS wrote:Custom bonuses are subject to change if administration decide so for balance purposes.
Not going to argue with anyone.. peace world i'ma go back to play game. :D

-Azuthh
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 22 Jul 2010, 00:45

If he removes it it means he is not serios and ppl will not donate. So he won;t ruin his image by doing that. Also if he restats as on donation page ppl will not be pleased because some ppl donated especially to get those stats.
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 22 Jul 2010, 12:42

Have to agree with VYP, people would not donate unless they were getting the stats they wanted for their character. If LMS removed them he would lose money and as this is a private server, that would be against what he wants to achieve.
x1000 - Solomon
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 23 Jul 2010, 09:34

Especially if someone JUST donated like say ystd, boy wont he be pissed.
ikdus
Transform

Post by ikdus » 03 Oct 2010, 23:58

GUYS,im realy laughing no1 even mentioned this?
whitout donaters LMS woulndt exist! always QQing abt donaters but lol,bether be gracefull

characters :
-GeylAn
-Uno
-*_*
-MsPancake
Kimori
Autoscopy

Post by Kimori » 07 Nov 2010, 09:28

I think donating is wonderful for people like me (now) that can't play much because they have JOBS- but because they have jobs they can pay out to the server. ;D

Also yeah would you rather no one get rewarded causing very few to no donations and then the server not being able to run anymore?
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 07 Nov 2010, 14:31

ikdus wrote:GUYS,im realy laughing no1 even mentioned this?
whitout donaters LMS woulndt exist! always QQing abt donaters but lol,bether be gracefull
The difference between donators and non donators should be that donators get the same stuff much easier. Here they are impossible to beat by non donators. I am a donator and i still say this because it's the truth. I am surprised that no other donator sais it as well.
Vyper!on
saki
Transform

Post by saki » 07 Nov 2010, 17:54

Vyper!on wrote:
ikdus wrote:GUYS,im realy laughing no1 even mentioned this?
The difference between donators and non donators should be that donators get the same stuff much easier. Here they are impossible to beat by non donators. I am a donator and i still say this because it's the truth. I am surprised that no other donator sais it as well.
<- non donator ftw........
server/class/char/guild/lvl
1000x/WB/Zwei/CrssAcdmy/150
~ZWEI~