Complete Newb here.

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

HowlingWolf
Complete Newb here.

Post by HowlingWolf » 22 Jun 2010, 10:11

Just sayin' hey. My game is installing and I can't wait.

I hope most of the players and GM's are friendly :/
Vyper!on
Immortal

Re: Complete Newb here.

Post by Vyper!on » 22 Jun 2010, 10:24

Well man from what i heard players skin u alive and GM eat human flesh :P

Joking.. GM are super friendly and most players are ok. You will definently enjoy LMSPW.
Vyper!on
TianShi
Nirvana

Post by TianShi » 23 Jun 2010, 12:54

welcome! =)
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 24 Jun 2010, 16:50

What server are you joining? The PVE x200 (Player versus Environment) or PVP x1000 (Player vs Player) ?

GMS patrol both sides and there are a select few 'Nice' players on here but the player niceness depends almost solely on age. The older players will tend to be the wiser and more helpful whereas the younger players will be immature and shout/bawl all day long about how bored they are or whatnot. HOWEVER! With this said, not always the case, there are also some very helpful younger players and moody older players :D

VYP will only be very nasty to you if you steal his mobs during Rancor and I'll only be nasty to you if you whisper me when im trying to grind :P hehe (joking)
x1000 - Solomon
benjudah
Naissance

Post by benjudah » 28 Jun 2010, 02:00

Bowfinger wrote:What server are you joining? The PVE x200 (Player versus Environment) or PVP x1000 (Player vs Player) ?

GMS patrol both sides and there are a select few 'Nice' players on here but the player niceness depends almost solely on age. The older players will tend to be the wiser and more helpful whereas the younger players will be immature and shout/bawl all day long about how bored they are or whatnot. HOWEVER! With this said, not always the case, there are also some very helpful younger players and moody older players :D

VYP will only be very nasty to you if you steal his mobs during Rancor and I'll only be nasty to you if you whisper me when im trying to grind :P hehe (joking)

rofl...true so true...and welcome to LMSPW!
RosY
Naissance

Post by RosY » 28 Jun 2010, 04:06

In my first day (hour?) on this game, when I was grinding on random mobs in the middle of nowhere to get a few levels, GM Cayo came by to welcome me. She buffed me and left after that.
Later that week, I spoke to another GM (I believe it was Kiryu, not sure) because I was worried about my son and I both playing at the same time. I had read that it is considered multiclienting to have two accounts on two separate computers online at the same time. They noted the information to avoid any accidental bans and I haven't had any problems at all.

So yeah... the GMs are nice. The downside to this niceness (and one of my pet peeves to be honest) is that pvp talk is discouraged in WC (even on the pvp server), which is something that irks me a bit. In my opinion a pvp server will always draw a lot of competitive types of players with big egos. You can not expect them to always hold hands and sing ballads together.

Which brings me to the player base. I like it. I am experiencing first-hand that there are many players around that actually judge people by their attitudes and not by guild tag, friends or other pixelated non-issues. Most people are generally very nice and helpful, which encourages me to treat others the same.

I used to play PWI and came to this server a few weeks ago to 'try it out'. I have not logged back in on PWI ever since, not even to spend the RL cash I put into it. I like this game that much.
So welcome to LMSPW, HowlingWolf. Feel free to whisper me in-game (1000x server) if you need help with anything.
Last edited by RosY on 28 Jun 2010, 04:17, edited 1 time in total.
Kujaaaaaa
Autoscopy

Post by Kujaaaaaa » 28 Jun 2010, 04:17

I came from PWI also. A long time ago though. I PKed on my cousins barbarian but I'm not going to say the name because I don't want to draw any unneccesary attention. Barbarians can be the best pk class if you learn to use them correctly =) I'm off subject but welcome and I'm new too.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 28 Jun 2010, 08:41

Bowfinger wrote:What server are you joining? The PVE x200 (Player versus Environment) or PVP x1000 (Player vs Player) ?

I know players with with the age of 15 who act more mature than players with the age 30+
Vyper!on
ironkhoa21
Transform

Post by ironkhoa21 » 04 Jul 2010, 23:43

hey! Welcome to the club =]