What do we want from the next patch?

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Vyper!on
Immortal
What do we want from the next patch?

Post by Vyper!on » 17 Jun 2010, 22:59

I think that we should let LMS know our expectations from the patches that are about to come for LMSPW.

Since most custom EA swiched to WR because of the advantage wr has comparing to EA i will take the liberty of talking in the name of EA class.

I would like that in future some inconveniences to be solved.

1)Repulsive skills to work in pvp
2)Deadly shot to rly be a deadly shot ..not to give 1k more dmg than normal atk.
3)Poison and bleeding to make more dmg because with 38-40 dmg per poison/bleeding no opponent will die
4)Hell EA absorbs 40 HP per bleeding when he makes his opponent bleed. I think the amount of recovered HP should be bigger.
5)EA does half DMG when opponent is closer so he must be at max range in order to do max dmg.
Since the new flights with 15 speed were implemented EA is no longer the king of in air fights. Actually the existence of these new flights made him the worse in air fighting class because he needs to have some distance between himself and his opponent and that thing makes his opponent fly away faster than EA can stun or paralyse him. The best in air class is now WR who can come fast to his target and stun it then start choping it's head with 5 hits per sec.
So i suggest that EA should have same dmg no matter what is the distance between him and his opponent.
6)I would also wish for a weapon higher with 1 grade than the existing armor.
7)Class requirement for some custom bonuses.
8)Better drops in fb 109 (there was a time when i even made 80 mil per run. now if i do 40 mil i consider miself lucky)

These are my expectations from the new patch. In case i would like other tings to be implemented as well i will post it :D
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Re: What do we want from the next patch?

Post by Bowfinger » 18 Jun 2010, 11:20

Vyper!on wrote:The best in air class is now WR who can come fast to his target and stun it then start choping it's head with 5 hits per sec.
I laughed so hard when I read that bit of "choping its head" lmao sorry man, not laughing at what you wrote, just how you worded it, oh man thats made my morning thank you!!

I guess its all about the persons personal preference VYP, I've had many mages rip clean through my custom warrior who were a lower level than me AND were also not custom so its how people play rather than the skills they have to use.

I liked EA and EA is very good UNLESS up against a custom WR from close range. EA can still be a force to be reckoned with. Custom WB at least they don't have as many deadly stuns so the fight can still be fun regardless of who wins, its not so much fun fighting a WR. I have proved this when a custom and a non-custom warrior tried to kill me and I chopped both their heads, not because I was a higher level, because the only thing they tried to do was stun-lock me. I knew it was going to happen so I had anti-stun pills and SSS ready, it's technique over interval speed.

Perhaps the best thing to do for archer is to always give them max attack damage from any range and against the WR reduce the time of the Lion Roar stun.

Repulsion arrow would be fun to see in PVP though lol
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 18 Jun 2010, 12:54

Well...it's not that those are my personal preferences but it sux to see so many EA swiching to WR.
EA game play is geting harder and harder because WR took over it's advantages without losing his own.
From what i see custom is based on Mele Vs Magic ballance. But in PW there are 3 types of chars.
Mele (wr, wb), Magic (EP, MG, WF) and Archer. Archer has worse def and best dmg because it can penetrate both types of def in the same time.However some attacks miss (even magic ones) because his basic atk is physical (converted in magic when using metal skills). That means EA should have good atk speed.

Custom provided EA, WB and WR with atk speed and also provided magic classes with chant speed.
i talked to a dark mage who told me he gets 100% chant speed when using spark. That means instant skills.
WR and WB can even hit with 5 speed with spear when using dark spark.
EA can only get 1,64 atk speed with spark and 1,82 atk speed when using dartle.

Let's compare:
In 10 sec MG can do instant skills
In 10 sec WR can hit 50 times
In 10 sec EA can shoot 20 arrows from wich max 1-2 give highers dmg because opponent always comes close.

If EA and WR both miss 50% of their hits WR still gives 25 hits while EA only 10.
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 18 Jun 2010, 15:02

I completely agree, I switched to WR purely because I like to grind for money and found that my archer just could not do this as well as a warrior could.

My archer will come back out to play once I have grinded enough gold to give him +12 on all the G16 gear and con stones. Not too long now tbh.

I prefer warrior for the skillset he has, better suits my playing style. I liked EA for its ability to be the sniper but got bored of this approach very quickly so decided to get into someones face to chop them to pieces.

Im going to make a mage soon to see what this class is capable of in my very skillful hands :P
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 18 Jun 2010, 17:01

Bowfinger wrote:I liked EA for its ability to be the sniper
Belive me, MG is more of a sniper than EA because EA's skills don't do full dmg as they should. IDK why but it seems they are bugged. I mean Deadly shot (wich is suppose to give me 800% dmg) has 5k dmg on a player. And on same player with normal atk i do 4k dmg. That means Deadly shot has only 25% extra dmg. I wonder where is the rest of 775% bonus dmg.
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 18 Jun 2010, 17:56

Vyper!on wrote:I wonder where is the rest of 775% bonus dmg.
It gets reflected back to you when a warrior starts chopping your head with his/her custom sword/spear :D
x1000 - Solomon
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 18 Jun 2010, 19:34

Deadly Shot Level 10
Casting distance Long distance
Mana consumption 318.8
Delay time 3.0 second
Casting time 0.6 second
Cooldown time 12.0 second
Weapon limitation Long distance weapon

Cultivation requirement Vigilance
Using a deadly single shot, inflicting basic physical attack
with100% of equipment attack value plus 4986.6 of physical damage add-on.

where is 800%? Oo
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 18 Jun 2010, 20:06

Oops! I am making confusions with another game :D
My bad. Anyway..still bugged....i get 25% instead of 100% :D
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 18 Jun 2010, 20:58

Vyper!on wrote:Oops! I am making confusions with another game :D
My bad. Anyway..still bugged....i get 25% instead of 100% :D
how do you count? 100% of what? all attack you have atm with all your gear on? or just attack of wep? it will be lower. so are you sure its bugged?
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 18 Jun 2010, 22:06

I hit a player with 0 pdef (noob char). First i used normal atk without blazing arrow (i did not use warsoul bow). Then i used deadly shot. The difference of damage was of 1k (no crits).
As for the warsoul bow....i do around 4k on a wr with lionrex when i use normal atk and around 5k with deadly shot. Same 1k difference. So i am preatty sure the skill does not have the damage it should.
Also when people choose Hell or Heaven for their archers they look at the skill that provides them with dodge. For hell EA skill description sais 100% extra dodge bonus and when skill is learned SURPRISE: Only 50% extra dodge.
Same for Holy Deadly shot "Total DMG when opponent is close". That is bull if ask me because one might think like this: "deadly shot+ total dmg= instant kill" but actually it means full dmg without the 75% dmg reduction that exists in pvp.And since EA's dmg diminishes when opponent is closer...Holy deadly shot is the worse crap ever becase it is amplified as a skill when opponent gets closer and it is diminished as an atk due to the fact that EA gives more dmg when enemy is far away :d
So you see...some skills have the wrong description. So don't be surprised when i say that deadly shot gives the wrong damage.
And even if it is not bugged...it is worthless. It takes super long to cast and it deals 1k dmg more.
When i say DEADLY i expect it to be deadly but i do more dmg if i throw my shoes at my opponent.
Vyper!on