What do we want from the next patch?

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Bowfinger
Doom
Re: What do we want from the next patch?

Post by Bowfinger » 06 Sep 2010, 11:42

hmmmm +50con stones *Foams at mouth*
x1000 - Solomon
arvictor
Transform

Post by arvictor » 07 Sep 2010, 13:57

Abby_G wrote:Making the game more balanced is a good idea, but probably not a realistic one. LMS gets money off of the custom geared players, and there would be no point in donating if a non finagle can get up to par with a donator. Also what stops a donator from acquiring the same stones and things a non donator has? :3

but what if, donation equips cannot be installed w/ these stones? seems fine.. idk.. :mrgreen:
arvictor
Transform

Post by arvictor » 08 Sep 2010, 04:31

how about removing or lowering cool down time for revival scrolls? seems nice isn't it?
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 14 Sep 2010, 09:56

I was thinking to have hall of dusk and frost valley modified with super hard mobs so that no full custom player can tank it alone. This server needs some dungeons that are too hard for just 1 person so that players must go there in party.
Vyper!on
zezuan
Transform

Post by zezuan » 15 Sep 2010, 21:42

Vyper!on wrote:I was thinking to have hall of dusk and frost valley modified with super hard mobs so that no full custom player can tank it alone. This server needs some dungeons that are too hard for just 1 person so that players must go there in party.
Then it would be really, really hard for non-custom players to do it with team and anyone not custom.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 15 Sep 2010, 22:28

That is true but you see...the modified fbs are already too hard for non customs and preatty easy for custom players. That is why there should be some fb hard for both. Besides if in pt there are a wf that lures and ampifies dmg, a WB that tanks, an EA that reduces HP and assists in atk along with an EP that heals all i think the fb run can be of decent dificulty for most players.
Vyper!on
Chaos
Naissance

Post by Chaos » 16 Sep 2010, 11:03

Would be nice if you add instance for full party (6 players) like Rebirth (alpha, betta, etc) GUI Mu ("Гуй му" мастер, магистр в русской версии).
And fix Frozen City inst (and adopt difficulty of it).
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 16 Sep 2010, 17:21

I've tried to get parties together. It's hard to do. I have an EP that I would like to play more and lvl. He's just squishy! I have him designed to run in a group with all the buffs and heals at lvl 10 or over (has 1st fairy as of last weekend... thanks to XxothxX and SandyBR).
I can't grind alone and get anywhere. I have little damage dealing capacity. My wife has a lower lvl WR on 200x that I followed around with an EP there. She rarely ever touched her hierogram.

With Holy ResurrectionI can bring you back with no loss of exp, equip, or even the trouble of starting over. Still, hard to find group to run him with. All those people that want Resurrection scrolls to be less than every 1/2 hour... find an EP. It's less than every 2 min (I don't remember the cool down because I have only used it once!).

People don't seem to want to run in parties here. That's why WR and MG are so popular, they're versatile. The problem I think is that the highest lvl char doesn't want to share the gold and exp with the others. My wife is usually 5-7 lvls higher than me cause she has more time. When we team up she makes less money and exp. (We haven't done much for fb's though.)
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 16 Sep 2010, 17:45

arvictor wrote:how about removing or lowering cool down time for revival scrolls? seems nice isn't it?
i was thinking about increasing cooldown of revival scroll =) PvE is already easy here (for non-custom too)
Would be nice if you add instance for full party (6 players) like Rebirth (alpha, betta, etc) GUI Mu ("Гуй му" мастер, магистр в русской версии).
And fix Frozen City inst (and adopt difficulty of it).
Godless Valley (гуй му в русском пв) worked for some time but then was closed. idk why. but it was modified too: no waves of mobs, just bosses (not hard), tho exp was nice for 110+ on x100 =))
With Holy ResurrectionI can bring you back with no loss of exp
dark ressurection saves 100% exp too
People don't seem to want to run in parties here.
agree
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Astrid88
Vigilance

Post by Astrid88 » 16 Sep 2010, 17:51

I would like shourcut customization or just a key to "target next mob" which in most games is "Tab".
Longer shourtcut list (1-9 not 1-6) would be also nice.
And gennies... I just love their skills. And they would help me do something with the huge amount of sp I got (you can lvl up a gennie with pills, exp or sp).