What do we want from the next patch?

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Vyper!on
Immortal
Re: What do we want from the next patch?

Post by Vyper!on » 21 Oct 2010, 03:17

WR is hybrid as you said. It can be built either way.
Vyper!on
Sandor
Autoscopy

Post by Sandor » 23 Nov 2010, 15:12

Hello,

If have my doubts if this will be even readed by LMS or other GM's but i will try this again. On 20 September i made a post for some things for new patch. And i saw nothing in the new patch what ppl shout a long time in this thread. Like bigger outzoom for example. Everytime someone will ask for outzoom i see Marengo or Vyperion answering it isnt possible. So i am looking for a other PW private server to play on and found a other server who got outzoom. So it is possible i think. I think the outzoom and the TAB selecting mobs is the most i miss. But i really think to you need to do something for newbies to keep them playing here. If they start and are fast to lvl90 and then try to get some gear it is almost impossible because HH90 is way to expensive. Also i said something about the startcrew npc hidden behind de adc west banker. Allot of newbies doesn't know they can buy cheap hiero's or teleportstones in there. Please make it a little easier for newbies so more ppl will stay and the more players the more fun.

This is the post i was talking about:

hey all i have a few things for next patch maybe.

First i think its good to put HH60,HH70,HH80 and HH90 gears and weap pre made in forges for a decent price. This will help starters a little bit more in the first lvl's. And because when they quit PWI most of them have that also there. I think allot off ppl stop because they really need to start over again to get that gear.

Second i think allot of newbie's don't know they can get cheap hiero's and teleportstones in startcrew npc because this npc is als hidden behind the west banker in ADC. Maybe this NPC need to be closer to ADC west teleport so they see it when they come to adc west for the first time.

Third i think allot of things they will miss from pwi like:

*Bigger skill bars
*Outzoom
*auto path (because they dont know teleportstones are so cheap)
*Tab select mobs ( Easy to change targets) specially when allot of mobs and boss are on you.
*Genies

I am sure a few things are really hard to make or program but i think if this is made allot more ppl coming from PWI will stay longer on LMS server and i think thats what we all want. More ppl :P

Kind regards,

Sandor x200 server
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 23 Nov 2010, 21:57

2 Sandor
i didnt say outzoom is impossible to implement. vice a versa, this is possible. i said that autopath, bigger skill panels and some other things (like removing debuffs with 3 spark or 79-100 skills) are hard to do and i doubt we should wait them.
*auto path (because they dont know teleportstones are so cheap)
we noticed that only human lowbie location has startcrew npc and others dont have, GMs agreed that it should be added to all races' start zones, but...
even if they dont know that, 1) its not hard to ask 2) they should scan ADC west properly anyway to meet some server features and startcrew is easy to find there.
still i say autopath we dont need and no need for admin to pay attention to it since he has a lot of other problems to solve.
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Sandor
Autoscopy

Post by Sandor » 23 Nov 2010, 23:09

Marengo wrote:2 Sandor
i didnt say outzoom is impossible to implement. vice a versa, this is possible. i said that autopath, bigger skill panels and some other things (like removing debuffs with 3 spark or 79-100 skills) are hard to do and i doubt we should wait them.
That wasn't what i meant. I mean you 2 are answering but what i really want to see is GM's that are replying what is and what can't be made. But also there are enough things said in this thread and also in the "What do we want to see in LMS Coins forge / Boutique?" thread that are possible and never comes. Its nice that we can have more information about it. I already have a feeling like "why should i post because nobody is listening anyway".
pedrox1994
Transform

Post by pedrox1994 » 18 Sep 2011, 04:05

I've read most of the topics and actually agree with most who have commented here.

EA has not really need to lose damage when someone comes close for no other loses (only EA)

I think EA has just hit WR for this server ha hit and dodge more than EA who dies of delivering Agy.

EA has a few magic skills or do not kill anyone with them as of 3 which has the three have cast Deley and time consuming.

is a great class as a slutty EA, EP flight was supposed to have increased to 1.00 in relation to other classes.
1:00 But this is an innate ability for it is only valid for flight-wing white ... (To give you an idea we've comeamos the game with one wing faster than the white wing)
Therefore the passive ability of PE, EA did not work while this passive skill WB, WF increases the speed 50% in water. (to themselves)

I think EA is using against WR unbalanced by the fact that the WR has a stun for 6 seconds and during this time the warrior (mostly) hit 55 times (as EA has to cut magic defense and physics can not handle the hits and just dying)
The solution would be the avoidance and settlement of the EA. WR because it already has more elusive that EA is a class of avoidance.
EA has some sklls not provide the skill and pushing (does not happen in pvp)
EA has a very low wrist injury.
My WR AgamaTank 10,000 of attacks already my Ataka AND 6000
WR has buff that gives you 100% -10% interval for almost 1 minute and looks Deley that is compatible with the time when the buff ends.
EA already has a buff interval has very poor since only 50% chance of giving and the time interval is too little, we could not win the buff and still is for a short time (the only thing in common between the bufs is the interval -10%)
Vipheron You write very well, very well and think I agreed with many things that you said if not everything.
Very good topic.