What do we want from the next patch?

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

shroom
Re: What do we want from the next patch?

Post by shroom » 20 Sep 2010, 17:19

Sandor wrote:hey all i have a few things for next patch maybe.

First i think its good to put HH60,HH70,HH80 and HH90 gears and weap pre made in forges for a decent price. This will help starters a little bit more in the first lvl's. And because when they quit PWI most of them have that also there. I think allot off ppl stop because they really need to start over again to get that gear.

Second i think allot of newbie's don't know they can get cheap hiero's and teleportstones in startcrew npc because this npc is als hidden behind the west banker in ADC. Maybe this NPC need to be closer to ADC west teleport so they see it when they come to adc west for the first time.

thanks a lot, i so didn't know about that ^^

Third i think allot of things they will miss from pwi like:

*Bigger skill bars yes
*Outzoom yes
*auto path (because they dont know teleportstones are so cheap) oh hell yes >.<
*Tab select mobs ( Easy to change targets) specially when allot of mobs and boss are on you. yes
*Genies i can live without them :3

I am sure a few things are really hard to make or program but i think if this is made allot more ppl coming from PWI will stay longer on LMS server and i think thats what we all want. More ppl :P

Kind regards,

Sandor x200 server
Other than that, as a girl I would very much like to see more fash xD and some of the hair (wigs if you will) too!

Also new fly mounts mayhaps? I play an EP so I'd very much like to see some new wings like the (excuse my using PWI terminology) Brilliant Plumes, Dark Lord and Dark Negation.

Other than that, I'm happy with everything so far :D no rubberbanding <3 :')
Button - EP
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 20 Sep 2010, 17:46

Tab for selecting mobs is not a good ideea. Some ppl use TAB to swich skill bars so that then they can press f1,f2,f3...
Vyper!on
Sandor
Autoscopy

Post by Sandor » 20 Sep 2010, 20:24

Vyper!on wrote:Tab for selecting mobs is not a good ideea. Some ppl use TAB to swich skill bars so that then they can press f1,f2,f3...
you can give that to a other key.

I pwi you can assign all shortcuts your own key.

i think changing skill bar is V now over there
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 20 Sep 2010, 23:20

Sandor wrote:you can give that to a other key.

I pwi you can assign all shortcuts your own key.

i think changing skill bar is V now over there
yep, V. and tab for targeting is awesome))
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
arvictor
Transform

Post by arvictor » 21 Sep 2010, 04:47

how about pet refinement :mrgreen: .. sounds good though.. baby seraph phoenix +12 :idea:
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 21 Sep 2010, 08:09

arvictor wrote:how about pet refinement :mrgreen: .. sounds good though.. baby seraph phoenix +12 :idea:
That would be weird o.o how do you refine a pet XD give it a sword to carry? :p
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
shroom

Post by shroom » 21 Sep 2010, 11:58

Keybinding customization!! o.o

A sort button would be nice too... Sort all the junk I have on me atm =x
Button - EP
arvictor
Transform

Post by arvictor » 29 Sep 2010, 06:43

new training ground :idea:
ikdus
Transform

Post by ikdus » 03 Oct 2010, 23:49

arvictor wrote:new training ground :idea:
Genies WONT COME.

characters :
-GeylAn
-Uno
-*_*
-MsPancake
mightyeag
Autoscopy

Post by mightyeag » 13 Oct 2010, 10:19

Sorry in advance for being late to this topic and bringing up old subjects.

I agree with the guy who wanted WS boss hunting to be made more fair. Hell why shouldn't it be done? WS bosses weren't supposed to be in beehive to begin with, but they are there now along with GV bosses that also aren't supposed to be there. I don't see how it would be too hard to put WS bosses in instances so people can always have a chance to hunt them with their own guilds. Just because the molds become more available to the general public doesn't mean the bosses will be any easier to kill and the other 7 mats per WS item will be any easier to get. Also, why snap at him when it was only just a suggestion in the first place?

As for the topic about custom EA being weak, why not give your EA just enough str so he can wield edges or fists? I guarantee you that the amount of damage you deal hitting 5x a sec with those will surpass the damage you do with your bow. Also, the damage you do with your bow won't suffer too much from what it was as a pure agi EA. My EA on 200x can wield WS edges and still has like 13k dodge with holy buff (I put dodge stones in my gear). With the WS phy rings customed, giving 100% more dodge, I will have something like 22.5k dodge. The only thing that scares me is magic, but I think that is fair because I chose to mount most of my defense against what the majority of lmspw plays, WR. In short, EA is still very much playable.

Lastly, I would like to correct your statement about holy deadly shot being weak vyp. The "total damage" part in the description means that the same damage done using that skill from afar is done using it from close up. It is still not incredibly strong for +12 weapons based on the amount of time it takes to cast, but that is because the developers probably didn't expect many people to wear all +12 gear. That is why many skills for the physical classes are rendered useless when damage over time is compared to regular auto attack. Especially when auto attack is increased to speeds that are supposed to be unattainable.