What do we want from the next patch?

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Vyper!on
Immortal
Re: What do we want from the next patch?

Post by Vyper!on » 25 Jun 2010, 00:02

OceanGeek70 wrote:Transform you to animalistic / goddess figure when you reach a certain amount of kills and give you a title. What you think?
There was a top pk list....but everyone pk-es the poor noobs who can;t defend themselves making them leave the server. That is wrong i can say.
Vyper!on
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 26 Jun 2010, 01:46

-Fix werefox bugs.
-Click on area of mini map and go there (is that autopath?).
-Genies.
-Is it possible to auto-team with spouses when they log in? Every time I log in I have to hunt for my wife and re-team so we can keep track of each other. (she plays more than me and ends up half way across the map. This combined with my current issue of her being invisible :? ...makes things tough)http://perfectworld.yo1cam.com/viewtopi ... =17&t=8564
-Fashion: Tatoo's - sleeves or full torso. (can be in the form of a shirt with some see through, like the real ones for halloween)
-fashion weapons: ie:
warsoul board-with-nail-in(props to bowfinger- if they can't get a skin, maybe they can make one for real).
baseball bat (instead of club- I would love a grade10 'Slugger)
OceanGeek70 wrote:Transform you to animalistic / goddess figure when you reach a certain amount of kills and give you a title. What you think?
head bolus http://www.ecatomb.net/headbolus.php has monkey, pig, and pumpkin. (Can we do that here? I swear I saw a pumpkinhead in West Dragon but can't find where to get one). All that's left then is the title. You want that- get tough and start a guild. Guild leader + monkey head = animalistic god figure with title.
Alluziion
Naissance

Post by Alluziion » 26 Jun 2010, 12:43

You can get bolus' from random mob drops. I got quite a few but i usually drop them because i dont like them.

Also custom adds +dmg% which also applies to skills.. If you dont think your skills are strong enough just roll a mage.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 26 Jun 2010, 12:51

iferget wrote:-Fix werefox bugs.
-Click on area of mini map and go there (is that autopath?).
-Genies.
-Is it possible to auto-team with spouses when they log in? Every time I log in I have to hunt for my wife and re-team so we can keep track of each other. (she plays more than me and ends up half way across the map. This combined with my current issue of her being invisible :? ...makes things tough)http://perfectworld.yo1cam.com/viewtopi ... =17&t=8564
-Fashion: Tatoo's - sleeves or full torso. (can be in the form of a shirt with some see through, like the real ones for halloween)
-fashion weapons: ie:
warsoul board-with-nail-in(props to bowfinger- if they can't get a skin, maybe they can make one for real).
baseball bat (instead of club- I would love a grade10 'Slugger)
head bolus http://www.ecatomb.net/headbolus.php has monkey, pig, and pumpkin. (Can we do that here? I swear I saw a pumpkinhead in West Dragon but can't find where to get one). All that's left then is the title. You want that- get tough and start a guild. Guild leader + monkey head = animalistic god figure with title.

Fox bugs will be fixed i think
Autopath is not needed because http://www.pwdatabase.com gives all the info u need.
Genies are not that easy to implement
You can track your wife (friend list, right click on her name and select "Update info")
Vyper!on
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 29 Jun 2010, 20:48

Vyper!on wrote:
iferget wrote:-You can track your wife (friend list, right click on her name and select "Update info")
Will that show her on the mini map with the nice little compas so people like me :roll: can find her?
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 30 Jun 2010, 10:35

No but if u click her name again it will tell you her position.
Vyper!on
Alluziion
Naissance

Post by Alluziion » 01 Jul 2010, 00:05

iferget wrote:
Vyper!on wrote:
iferget wrote:-You can track your wife (friend list, right click on her name and select "Update info")
Will that show her on the mini map with the nice little compas so people like me :roll: can find her?
Or you could just team her..
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 01 Jul 2010, 12:29

1) Genies!!

2) More variation of Fashion!! More specifically, fashion that looks like Armor only it is a 'Fashion-type' not real armor. xP. Obssessed with armor.

3) Less OP Warrior/Blademaster Class!! They are good at farming, pvping, supporting, solo-ing and running!! The only thing they are bad at is DYING!! (I understand there may be 'late-game' classes, but these classes are usually SUPER HARD to level. This is SO not the case.)

4) Custom Dungeons with high difficulty quests with in build story!! Intended for adventurous parties!! To convince them to go (unlike in current HH's which is not worth the effort) give a good bounty of COIN, because you can buy everything with COIN!!

5) Changes that can pave the way for New Events!! (I love the bunny idea xP)

Haha. Fufill one of any of these makes me a happy man. I am not hard to please. xD
Alluziion
Naissance

Post by Alluziion » 01 Jul 2010, 14:50

oration wrote:1) Genies!!

3) Less OP Warrior/Blademaster Class!! They are good at farming, pvping, supporting, solo-ing and running!! The only thing they are bad at is DYING!! (I understand there may be 'late-game' classes, but these classes are usually SUPER HARD to level. This is SO not the case.)
1) Genies are very difficult to implement and there are many bugs/changes that need to be fixed/made before LMS focuses on the major steps.

2) If WRs were nerfed, the server population would half in size.
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 01 Jul 2010, 15:09

Oh okay. Sure. People will quit because the game is BALANCED? I do not think so.

Even if that is so, then you will have a server of lets see...WARRIORS. Thats right.

The person who is talking in WC. He is most probably a WARRIOR.
You might see WB's and EP's around, but guess what, they are there to buff guess who? THE WARRIOR.
When you ask in guild for buddies to go for a fb run. Guess what? He is a WARRIOR.
In fact when you want buffs from a WB/EP, you gonna have to PM his WARRIOR, because he is farming money with it.
If you are a little squishy and need some help from someone in ADC. No matter who you ask he would reply, "Wait let me log in to my WARRRRIIIIOOORRRRR."

So, being afraid of people leaving the server because WR's are nerfed to WHAT IT SUPPOSE TO is disturbing. I cant believe running around the world with my WARRIOR and say hi to other WARRIORS and stunning other WARRIORS and being rather WARRIORY. Maybe then, we should call the game Perfect WARRIOR. Its still has the acronym PW.

Until then, I am going to continue playing my WARRIOR with other WARRIORS because as I said earlier, the only thing the WR cant do with ease is DIE.