We Want You! [GM applications]

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

kurttooby
Re: We Want You! [GM applications]

Post by kurttooby » 28 Sep 2010, 21:45

but i wanna be a gm pls i want the pwoer never been one ever!!
:twisted:
kurttooby

Post by kurttooby » 29 Sep 2010, 22:39

but i wanna be gm and i want there power to help ppl
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 30 Sep 2010, 07:53

To above poster: your chances of becoming a GM have probably declined a significant amount, because: 1) "I want power" <-- not a mark of a GM 2) you slammed the heck out of this thread saying: "when I become gm?!?!" again, not a mark of a GM. Like vyp said, becoming a GM is not a "get in right away" thing. GM applications are (and should be) a process. A GM position is a job. Stop treating it like it's a toy
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
songoku

Post by songoku » 22 Nov 2010, 07:41

I wanna be GM because i wanna help peoples... i see alot on peoples who need help
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 22 Nov 2010, 12:24

songoku wrote:I wanna be GM because i wanna help peoples... i see alot on peoples who need help
How do you plan in helping them as a GM? Most people can be helped without such power besides...being a GM is not only about helping ppl. Too much work...idk why u ppl want this post. It just complicates ur stay on the server :D
Vyper!on
ahteri

Post by ahteri » 01 Dec 2010, 14:13

Vyper!on wrote: You should not think about benefits first. You should think about the game itself and how you can serve the comunity as a GM. From what i know in other games GM means just WORK WORK WORK WORK and WORK. I think here is the same.All GM try to make the comunity a better place so if anyone thinks he is qualified for GM post he should apply without thinking about benefits. (i think the reward for GM work is good otherwise the other GM would have quit already).
As for the rolle they fit in..observe what the current GM do:
-Answer to questions
-Hold events
-Mentain order on this server
-other things that only they should know.
Yes, being a GM means you won't go on killing sprees anymore. It's hard work, kind of like taking care of the Facebook account of Britney Spears XD. It's not for the weak hearted :) Unless I break a leg or sth, you'd have to pay me to be GM in any game again.
taylordeath

Post by taylordeath » 02 Dec 2010, 09:10

im new to this server havnt even downloaded yet but i could learn and help other players if ud let me ^^ id love to help hold events and though im new i do know all rules ^^ if u consider it id love to help u guys :mrgreen:
taylordeath

Post by taylordeath » 02 Dec 2010, 09:18

+ i might add between school and food this is all i ever do so id be able to spen plenty of time on + ive been gm on other games before to so i know the seriousniss of gm if ud consider tell me and ill emale u
Izekiel

Post by Izekiel » 14 Jan 2011, 19:29

taylordeath wrote:+ i might add between school and food this is all i ever do so id be able to spen plenty of time on + ive been gm on other games before to so i know the seriousniss of gm if ud consider tell me and ill emale u
You need play the game for 2 months or more then apply thru email. :)
Vycian1427

Post by Vycian1427 » 08 Feb 2011, 20:59

You must fit the following descriptions:

- been playing on the 200x or 1000x for at least 2 months or more: atleast 5-6 months
- have no history of bans and mutes: None
- have in depth knowledge of the server and perfect world: Yes
- be able to understand and speak/write in english: I'am Highly Able to Speak and Write in english and also of alot of translators with all languages in the world..
- have time to be online: all the time

Application Format:

General Data:
- You will need to give a brief description of your main character and the server your applying for the position: My main is Vycian lvl 109 Warrior, str 334 and agi 227 Mag 10 and con 290.
- State your reasons for applying: I know alot about the server, i've been helping alot of new players and anyone that needs help.
1. What can you contribute to the staff and server? I can help out in the server and help with events, and find any glitch and i could suggest thing that i feel like that can be suggested into the game.
2. Why should we choose you? You should choose me because i have been a gm of private servers for years, i can help alot of people in anyway and anytime i'am available.

- You will also need to indicate:
+ Past Experiences (related to the position you are applying): Exact amount of year i've been gm in other private servers(not able to name because of contracts i have signed saying i can't post the server on any other server on xtremetop100) for 4 years now and counting I have never been reinvoked. i've been promoted from mod to gm for inpecable performance.
+ Skills (related to the position you are applying) in the other private servers Admin is a gm and Mod is lower than a gm and i've been an Admin for 4 years now and counting im still doing a great job in the other servers and obiding by the rules as in, what i can and can't do in other server im not alowed to attack other players unless if it's on a regular rank lvl 1 player such as not a mod or gm.. and ect..